·
Registered
8,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Back to back GS MDs for Catwoman :worship:

·
Registered
8,404 Posts
Incredible :cheer: She was 3-6 1-4 down too!
She‘s not a pusher at all but I didnt think she Wohls have been able to Match Dodins Power on a grass court. What a nice surprise.

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
CatWoman on fire! :cheer::cheer:

Her delicate finesse-tennis totally enveloped the uncontrolled strokes of the young French girl.

Thank also to a nice choke by Dodin.

·
Banned
3,118 Posts
Awe ? I wanted to see the blond Anne Hathaway on the grass...at least for one round.

·
Registered
10,080 Posts
Cat loves fast surfaces, she could be the next Vinci.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Dodin was in complete control but then choked the second and had nothing left in the third. Still an encouraging run with no grass warm up.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
and she drew Serena :lol: but I'm sure getting those 2 pay-checks back-to-back to play GOAT on one of the biggest courts in the world must be awesome for her

·
Registered
55,012 Posts
and she drew Serena :lol: but I'm sure getting those 2 pay-checks back-to-back to play GOAT on one of the biggest courts in the world must be awesome for her
In RG she lost in 1R against Kenin in 3 sets, then Kenin had a WO in 2R (Andreescu) and set up that Serena clash in 3R. So Gatto was actually just one set away from playing Serena in RG already, it seems they were always meant to play each other :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts