Tennis Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Congrats to the 17 yr old!!!:grin2: Her 1st Grand Slam main draw, and she earned it herself!
Caty has had a few nice wins this grass season, and really plays well on the grass. Her idol is Fed, so it makes a little sense. Hope to see her in a nice spot in MD.

·
Premium Member
66,184 Posts
So glad to see her earn her way to a slam MD, especially after the disappointment of RG where she didn’t end up making the Q cutoff.

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Haha...she had that "Caty Federer" as her display name on twitter for a long time...she only changed it like 2 months back. Funny thing is when I followed her on twitter 1-2 years back, I followed her thinking that she is just a casual Federer fan on twitter coz of her display name which had Federer in it. Only after few months I realized that she is also a very promising junior player.

·
Registered
56,658 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
I didn't want to say "white" because this SJW community would've went wild, but yeah, I know she's friends with Osuigwe and I have no problems at all with them, I just feel it's a different background that you can't compare to girls like Anisimova.
What "different background"?

They are all teenage American prodigies with loving parents.

SJW?? Hmm, do you have a problem more with people who advocate for equality, or racists?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts