Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 164 Posts

·
Registered
14,127 Posts
Highlight of the match was Chwalinska smacking a ball right at Vandeweghe's face and Vandeweghe yelling "SO MESSED UP! PATHETIC PERSON!" The irony. :oh:

Chwalinska is very fun to watch. First slam MD for her. Hope she can add some pace to her shots so she can compete on the main tour.

·
Team WTAworld, Moderator, Polish & Serbian Kingdo
120,039 Posts
Almost forgot how unlikable Vandeweghe is.

Congratulations Maja on the main draw debut. Five Polish women in the main draw, must be a record.
She makes Ostapenko look friendly. Glad she’s out. Terrible attitude whenever I watch her play, thankfully doesn’t happen too often this season.

Huge achievement for Maja! Hope for a good placement in the draw.

·
Registered
6,791 Posts
bratdeweghe literally tried to win the match by bullying maja verbally. she screamed on her face "you are "sooo messed up, pathetic person" after a body shot which was completely within the rules and fair . wow disgusting, because maja literally made her to feel like stupid on her shot selections. and coco is a stupid player indeed who thinks she can beat anyone anytime.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Yeees. I follow Chwalinska since 2015. I'm huge fan of her amazing talent. She is little magician. I don't like Coco so I'm double happy.

·
Registered
25,688 Posts
I root for most Americans, but Coco has become so unlikeable, and her attitude this year has been particularly embarrassing. Glad to see her miss out on the main draw and hope that she either eats some humble pie or, much more likely, leaves the tour soon.

Nice fighting and some very smart play from Maja today, as Coco was so hit or miss.

·
Art & Futures
26,131 Posts
i wonder what's going through Coco's mind when she's about to lose, because you would think it would be easy for her to retire like some other folk.

at least she is trying and giving it all the way through.

1 - 20 of 164 Posts