• Yes

Votes: 64 49.6%
  • No

Votes: 65 50.4%
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Captain of the SS Dementieva
15,125 Posts
i just coughed up my £9.99 so i can follow all 9 courts here on the bridge of the SS Dementieva ,seems good value to me...

·
She's coming for your faves wigs
18,369 Posts
Yes

·
Good Luck Caro in 2019!
183,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dementinator said:
i just coughed up my £9.99 so i can follow all 9 courts here on the bridge of the SS Dementieva ,seems good value to me...
Can people in England get to watch only pay £9.99? I had to pay $20 what is more then £10...

·
Captain of the SS Dementieva
15,125 Posts
i think they had a special offer on as far as I know ,plus i am a LTA member and they have a discount ,not too sure...

·
Registered
20,122 Posts
I don't know if I should. :shrug: It seems like a good bargain, but I think I could be okay with the TV coverage. I expect to see most of the later round matches on TV anyhow.

·
Registered
9,625 Posts
i think i will since World Cup matches conflicts with Wimbledon, and i can download any matches i miss. i think they should do it at all the Slams.

·
Registered
959 Posts
FrenchY52 said:
No, no, no and NO
And nop.. and then no...

I guess paid differences is minimum compare.. well.. if the free trial (commercial) on website is the quality of coverage.. really sucks.. then.. well.. I never trust in internet transactions about credit cards and things.. I think is not that secure.. and well.. I guess they wont need audiences.. so thats a form to make not easy access to everybody OUT UK..

Is not like WC where you can watch your team on free.. and maybe the faves on OPEN TV.. Tennis deserve more popularity and so we do.. most time, just people that can understand english can follow World tennis.. etc, etc,etc.. Nop.. maybe someday we can be totally open to globalization.. for now.. is just for who can paid for it.. or live close to event..

I CAN PAID BUT .. TV SAMPLE IS REALLY BAD.. I DONT TRUST IN IT..

I guess for me the poor coverage of ESPN2 Lat can be sadly fine..

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
KuzyIsNo1 said:
im happy with the bbc's interactive coverage, it has 5 courts doesnt it?
Yes it does, great coverage on BBCi, as I recall from watching it last year. But I'm gonna go with the £9.99 deal so that I can watch it all in work as well ;)

·
Registered
39,531 Posts
A few years ago we had to pay here in Germany. You only could get a short summary in free-Tv.

Fortunately,. it has changed again, but broadcasting is still not on the same level as before the pay-TV came to Germany.

·
Registered
20,122 Posts
kenny said:
Hell no. With the tennis channel and espn and espn2, I hope I'm good to go.
Lucky you! Bloody TSN and the Spelling Bee.

·
Registered
10,846 Posts
Yes, I just did...the German channel mainly shows Federer, Roddick and German matches and hardly any women matches beside Maria´s. Plus, the channel always misses the first two hours of a day. Plus, I gotta work so it´s cool to be able to download the matches later.

·
Registered
20,122 Posts
Paid for it, because ESPN cannot be trusted. :p

1 - 20 of 97 Posts