Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
First GS main draw for Fett since 2018 Wimbledon. I will never forgive her for allowing that travesty to happen.

Reactions: Perun

·
All I want for Christmas is EU
40,747 Posts
I would love to have seen Katerina qualify for Wimbledon and she came a hell of a lot closer than I expected. I'm still disappointed she fell just short at the end. But I hope she will see the positives of this week and will now be able to move with confidence to the upcoming clay events that are more suited to her and that she could do well in. I'd love to see her make the kind of move up the rankings that Maryna Zanevska made last year and I see no reason Katerina can't do so. She is still quite young.

Well done to Jana Fett.

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
YEAH!!!! Jana is out of Tennis God's prison... good for her. Now you know she is dining on a big piece of expensive meat tonight. Probably earning more with this showing than she has the last few toiling the minor leagues in punishment for her one deadly tennis sin.

·
Registered
13,382 Posts
Well done.
I guess, 3 years out of slam MDs is a good punishment for the damage she did to women's tennis in 2018.

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
Well done Jana.
She was playing so well in Birmingham too and had Zhang on ropes before interruption happened because of darkness.
This result is only surprising because this time she managed to hold that good form and never choked anything. She could be dangerous qualifier for the first round.

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
I hope she draws Serena.
the tennis gods are sadistic and twisted...though their motives are not always apparent to mere mortals

what better way to erase the 4 years of infamy for that loss than to... umm hmm.. have the gods remind the peanut gallery that hitting a few balls around in doubles ain't prep for the physicality and exertion of singles play.

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
OMG! Jana Fett is offcially back.
Hope she can goes far.
I love her Wozniacki's 2018 Aus Open, round 2, 6-3, 2-6, 5-1 (40-15) performance.

go go go Fett!

·
Registered
6,942 Posts
I wonder who she will gift Grand Slam this time :oh:
Well, she's playing Iga so honestly I wouldn't mind Jana "gifting" this Wimbledon to her. :D

• Haha
Reactions: jimbo mack

·
Registered
34,592 Posts
I guess, 3 years out of slam MDs is a good punishment for the damage she did to women's tennis in 2018.
Make that 4 years…

With that considered, this result is huge for her. It’s nice to see her back at this level - she’s been stuck in (mostly) ITF’s for far too long.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
destroy her completely Queen Iga

1 - 20 of 20 Posts