Tennis Forum banner

41 - 60 of 185 Posts

·
Registered
17,687 Posts
Don't know why that happened with the entry list, but Tig and Dodin using PR, 109 Boulter 122 Arruabarrena 127 Krejcikova 139 Safarova 180 Dulgheru 189 Han Na-Lee 205 Duque Marino and 211 Khromacheva not on list.
the only odd not entering is Krejcikova. The rest is either injured, retired, relying on MDWC or not travelling outside Asia.

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
I'm thinking Krejickova could be an infamous 'forgot to enter' occurrence.

Are there 9 QWCs then?

·
Registered
484 Posts
the only odd not entering is Krejcikova. The rest is either injured, retired, relying on MDWC or not travelling outside Asia.
Also, no Tatishvili PR entry. :eek:

·
Registered
4,717 Posts
I cannot believe Nicole Gibbs is in the Q list, if she has just had a tumour removed from the roof of her mouth and needs to be fed via a tube. I cannot believe that she would even be fit to fly to pick up the cheque.

·
Premium Member
171,140 Posts
I cannot believe Nicole Gibbs is in the Q list, if she has just had a tumour removed from the roof of her mouth and needs to be fed via a tube. I cannot believe that she would even be fit to fly to pick up the cheque.
Nicole wrote last week that she will not be able to play Wimby Q’s :wink2:

·
Registered
5,510 Posts
The latest update (June 3) to the MD list is that ARRUABARRENA, Lara 117 had withdrawn form Alternates.

Attachments

·
Registered
54,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
When do the Q list come out?
In MTF the men’s list is already out
It's posted in post #40 in this thread

Reactions: Javi

·
Registered
484 Posts
When do the Q list come out?
In MTF the men’s list is already out
It's posted in post #40 in this thread
Somehow I missed that :SNE:
Sorry if this has caused any problems, but I couldn't get the Wimbledon pdq version to work on the forum no matter which way I tried to insert it into the thread, so that's why I typed it as it is in post 40. It didn't copy and paste correctly either, even when I tried to put it into a spreadsheet. If somebody else can post it as the pdq, please do so - it may stop other people from missing it.

https://www.wimbledon.com/pdf/QLS_0406.pdf

·
Registered
27,447 Posts
Sorry if this has caused any problems, but I couldn't get the Wimbledon pdq version to work on the forum no matter which way I tried to insert it into the thread, so that's why I typed it as it is in post 40. It didn't copy and paste correctly either, even when I tried to put it into a spreadsheet. If somebody else can post it as the pdq, please do so - it may stop other people from missing it.

Don’t worry I think I just skipped that page.
It was enough to be seen

·
Registered
5,510 Posts

There will be an update of the Qualifying List sooner or later and I would post it here as image.

What I will do is to convert the updated pdf file to image file using the SnapShot function of Foxit Reader.

Save the image file as .gif using IrfanView and attach the .gif in this thread.

Then Insert Image in post with the Tennisforum link.

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
There will be an update of the Qualifying List sooner or later and I would post it here as image.

What I will do is to convert the updated pdf file to image file using the SnapShot function of Foxit Reader.

Thanks for all the hard work, Zsl - sure loads of us really appreciate it!

Ma/Xu are 4/5 OUT of qualies for now, but both in UK, and WCs yet to be removed.

·
Registered
484 Posts

Thanks for that information, I just thought there was something up with the Wimbledon pdq. :lol:

·
Registered
3,717 Posts
Don't know why that happened with the entry list, but Tig and Dodin using PR, 109 Boulter 122 Arruabarrena 127 Krejcikova 139 Safarova 180 Dulgheru 189 Han Na-Lee 205 Duque Marino and 211 Khromacheva not on list.

Shocked that Han Na-Lae would fly to RG for qualies, and not also enter Wimbledon for qualies. Tearing up Korean 25Ks isn’t going to move her along.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
54,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Q change

Thandi OUT
Zarycka IN

41 - 60 of 185 Posts