Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Tart with a Heart
15,747 Posts
Its the womens Qualifying draw tomorrow. Main draw usually done Thursday or Friday, if I'm not mistaken.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
The men's qualifying draw is out already. What about the women

And when will the seeds be announced. That has to be tomorrow at the latest then?

·
Registered
235 Posts
JonBcn said:
Its the womens Qualifying draw tomorrow. Main draw usually done Thursday or Friday, if I'm not mistaken.
Yep you're right! But tomorrow they will announce the seeds! :D

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
it was always on tuesday in the last year so I guess it is tomorrow

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
The draw has been done at 10.30am (local time) on a TUESDAY in the past, I expect it to be the same tomorrow (they normally do the doubles draws aswell)
You also normally can listen to the draw Live from the website, thru radio wimbledon I believe.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Can anyone help me - if Conchita is seeded 17, what half of the draw will she be in, sorry to be a pain, but i'm just planning my travel arrangements today!! ;)

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
cooolconchita said:
Can anyone help me - if Conchita is seeded 17, what half of the draw will she be in, sorry to be a pain, but i'm just planning my travel arrangements today!! ;)
If I said either Half, would that help you :) Because that's exactly what it is. I will tell you something else too. If she comes out in the top half of the draw she will be playing Tuesday, the bottom half it will be Monday.

Now that's the best you are going to get at the moment, until the draw is done tomorrow :)

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
From what I've noticed from the last few slams, Main Draws are made the Friday before Monday play begins.

·
Registered
21,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was just wondering because the website says the main draws would be out tomorrow. That would be a hell of a typo if they are refering to the women's qualie draw, so I'm guessing it must be true.

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
The only thing they could be doing tomorrow are qualifier draws.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
MarcusRock said:
The only thing they could be doing tomorrow are qualifier draws.
How many times do people have to repeat themselves before people believe them?? 100??

The Draw is done tomorrow and that's the Main Draw too.. end of story..

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
My guess is tomorrow they'll be doing qualifying draws. Main Draw on Friday.

·
Registered
21,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
MarcusRock,

The main draw is coming out tomorrow at 10:30 British time. It will be live on Wimbledon.org on Radio Wimbledon.

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Knizzle said:
MarcusRock,

The main draw is coming out tomorrow at 10:30 British time. It will be live on Wimbledon.org on Radio Wimbledon.
I know. I just wanted ajayares to repeat himself 100 times like he said he had to. LOL.

·
Banned
1,735 Posts
Well MY sources say that the main draw in coming out after the first week of play. :eek:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts