Tennis Forum banner

241 - 246 of 246 Posts

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
I guess Ariana would have made it to top20 had she not lost to Anita :sobbing:

"My goal is to qualify for Zhuhai and finish the year top15" says Salvatore. :armed:

·
Registered
28,885 Posts
Congrats winners! What a GS season for Barbosa :worship:

Another runner-up plate for us, Bianka :sobbing:

·
Registered
29,642 Posts
Anna Barbosa wins her first Wimbledon title

[6] Anna Barbosa (POL) defeated Maria Abdiakova (UZB) 3-6 6-4 14-12​

Anna Barbosa celebrates after her Wimbledon victory. She said she was shocked with her singles victory today as she started the year confused about her future in tennis and arrived at the tournament without having much heart in it. But was ecstatic to win this tournament and would like to thank everyone who supported her along the way She also congratulated Maria Adbiakova for reaching the finals and wished her luck in the future She also would like to thank everyone who supported her throughout the tournament and promised to do better in doubles next time Finally, she thanked the organisers for putting on this tournament.

"I'm just shocked that I pulled out the win. I hadn't won a title in ages. But, I just played brilliantly and i pulled out this extremely tough match in the finals. My first Wimbledon her excellent run. When the match is so close, I feel all the players are winners, because no one deserves to lose."- Anna Barbosa

241 - 246 of 246 Posts