Tennis Forum banner

1721 - 1740 of 1757 Posts

·
Registered
15,380 Posts
Novak MF'n Djokovic!!!!!! King back where he belongs!!! 4th Wimbledon title!!! 13th major overall. 4th all time!!! Definitely salvages a bit the disappointment for me from yesterday!!! Really happy Djokovic found his game and mentality these 2 weeks.

PS...what does the Duke of Kent say to the ball boys and girls? Every year he speaks to a couple of them walking to the trophy presentation. It just seems so scripted.

·
Registered
14,186 Posts
Well, both finals ended up being duds.

Like many Wimbledons recently, the most exciting action was earlier on in the tournament (for the men and women).

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
The fact that the media practically gave the title to Fed and Kitova/Mug and to see the folks that ended up in the Finals makes me chuckle, even though I am sad about Rena not winning.

·
Registered
15,380 Posts
Ok Djokovic's son is freaking adorable!!!!!

·
Registered
84,935 Posts

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
I'm a Djokovic fan too -- he won me over when he came on the scene and was immediately bratty to both Federer and Nadal, the anointed ones. And then backed it up by beating them!

I'm happy he won today -- I love seeing him chip into Fedal's Grand Slam count. But still, I feel bad for Anderson. He had no shot today thanks to fatigue.

Why don't you guy like Nadal? Just curious. I'm not a fan either, but I do admit a lot of my ire was inspired by being a deluded Federer stan.

·
Registered
7,978 Posts
Congrats Novak.

I’m pretty indifferent to men’s tennis. As long as it’s not Regina or Zvitolina winning.

·
Registered
15,380 Posts

·
Amateur Volleyer
32,113 Posts
He needs at least 1 French so he can have a career GS.
He won it in 2016. Held all 4 slams at the time. :hearts:

But yeah, he needs a Double Career Slam. Even Fedal both lack one.
6-1-4-2 = 13
vs
1-11-2-3 = 17 <---- a horribly imbalanced fraud :rolls:
vs
6-1-8-5 = 20

·
Amateur Volleyer
32,113 Posts
Why don't you guy like Nadal? Just curious. I'm not a fan either, but I do admit a lot of my ire was inspired by being a deluded Federer stan.
His "game" is an eye sore, his skill set is vastly overrated, and his lack of a personality is offensive. Everything about him is abominable!

·
Registered
15,380 Posts
France is so close to winning the World Cup final. I freaking love this team. So much color and that cute ass Mbappe. I was just on a European vacation with my family and was in Paris the week of the 4th of July. I wish we had planned our trip for a couple weeks later. Would've loved to have been in Paris for this!!!!

Yeah, where was I. :lol:

The only thing I remember was when he was going for it, he lost to Stan.
He beat Murray in the final.

·
Registered
7,978 Posts
France won! Sad for Croatia with the bad decisions but they gave it their all.

·
Registered
9,389 Posts
He won it in 2016. Held all 4 slams at the time. :hearts:

But yeah, he needs a Double Career Slam. Even Fedal both lack one.
6-1-4-2 = 13
vs
1-11-2-3 = 17 <---- a horribly imbalanced fraud :rolls:
vs
6-1-8-5 = 20
Try arranging those figures differently
6-1- 4-2
11-1-3-2

Only goes to prove how much greater Rafa is than Sonic.

Dishonest ho!

1721 - 1740 of 1757 Posts