Tennis Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:sad: I don't like the draw for K-Lina... Venus on second round. It will be tough match for her.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
a good thing for me is that i have tickets for the 1st thursday (2nd round time) please please put karolina on this day and also on centre court, i have centre court tickets, so if its on court 1 i cant go!! i cant see venus not being on centre? and do you think this match will be thursday?

·
Registered
8,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And the match has started now!

Ajmo K-Lina!

·
Registered
8,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
She won the first set 7-6 against Venus :bounce:
Ajmo K-Lina! You can do it :bounce:
Kick Venuss ass!

·
Somewhere over the rainbow.
45,490 Posts
Today was the first time I really saw K-lina Sprem play, apologies to her fans I promise I won't miss any of her matches anymore!!! :cool:
And I thought she was a MASTER against Venus!!! The commentators are all saying that because of the umpire's fault she shouldn't have won blablabla... She played great and one point doesn't make the win! My :hatoff: to her and good luck in the next round (and the ones after that because she deserves to go much further).

·
The long and winding road.
50,744 Posts
It takes some performance to beat Venus so people can say what they want. She won fair and square and actually she should have won earlier without the tiebreaks. It`s Venus who should do some thinking. She is obviously underprepared and not ready for top class tennis yet. The dominance of the Williams sisters is gone.

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
She was outstanding. She outplayed Venus and she won! It was her match. She deserves every point she won and she anounced herself to the world!
:yeah: Great Jod Karolina :yeah:

·
Registered
255 Posts
A great win for Karolina. I hope she doesn't have a let down after this or allow the controversy surrounding the match affect her.

·
50,744 Posts
All hail the tie-break queen! Another 7-6 7-6 win against another American, this time against Meghann Shaughnessy. Go Karolina! :) :) Magdalena Maleeva is up next in the fourth round.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
7,996 Posts
K-Lina. :)

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
Another awesome win for K-Lina!! YAY! :D
Keep up the good run girl! you can do it!

·
50,744 Posts
Great win, but I am a bit worried cause she seemed to have some problems with her ankle, she was holding her leg up during changeovers and she hurried to get through the match as quickly as possible.

·
Registered
255 Posts
A great tournament for Karolina. Too bad it had to end on a down note with the loss to Lindsay and the ankle injury. I thought she handled the pressure and controversy very well for someone with so little experience. She will certainly be seeded now for US Open and even has a shot at a top 16 seed. Good luck to Karolina at Fed Cup and LA.

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
It's been a great 2 weeks for K-Lina. Maybe she didn't play as well as she wanted to yesterday, but still Congrats K-Lina! Good luck in the future! keep up the good play!

·
50,744 Posts
She needs to rest a bit and regenerate and look with pride on the past two weeks and with confidence into the future :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts