Tennis Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
3,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Williamses Return Thread/ The End Of Kim & Juju (atleast until V and S get injured ag

Hello Fellow Williams Fans!

Post in here if you are like me, tired of Justine Henin-Hardenne winning major championships, one by cheating, and the other by lack of Williamses. And also to the fake #1 Kim Clijsters. Normally I wouldn't bash someone so badly, but if you're #1, you've got to back it up, it just shows how the ranking system needs to be changed or Serena and Venus play more tournaments. Anyway, post in here if you are ahppy the Open is over and you wish Venus and Serena speedy recoveries.

And for Henin/Clijsters fans who are about to get in fights with me. Can you honestly say that Justine and Kim would been in the Finals even if V and S were there? No, you can't so my point is correct. There is no way that ether Henin or Clijsters would've been in the Finals of the biggest HARD COURT event in front of American Fans if Venus or Serena weren't injured. Oh well, the Open is behind us now, congrats Jusitne and Kim for whatever you've accomplished and I can't wait til 2004. Venus defeats Serena in all major finals!

CHEERS! :wavey: :bounce:

·
Registered
6,988 Posts
VenusSerena#1Fan - This is why Venus and Serena have their own forums to have these kind of threads. Calling Kim the fake number one is not fair either, you even said in the post it was because Venus and Serena never played enough, so they could have prevented her being number one. Its not Venus and Serena's style to play 21/22 events a year so you can't blame Kim for getting to number one after very consistent results. You say to Justine/Kim fans that can they honestly say they would have made the final if Serena and Venus were there, and then say there is no way they would - but how can you say that? We will never know. I think Justine in particular could beat Venus on hard courts, but Venus is just never healthy for too long these days. Anyway I just think you have to give Justine credit for winning the Open, even if there were no Williamses there because she beat who was put in front of her. The Williamses not being there was not her fault. As for Venus winning all four Slams next year, well you are very loyal to her I will say that. I hope Venus wins at least one next year though, she is due one. I think if healthy, she can win Wimbledon, but she is not the US Open champion this year like your signature says.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.