Tennis Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dunno if this has been posted before, but i read on an article at CNNSI that they have a WC into the doubles....but probably will NOT be seeded #1 according to the seeding committee.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20,942 Posts
This was posted in another thread about two days ago.

I am not surprised they will not be ranked number one due to the controversy their number oen seed caused at the AO in January. I hope they are seeded in the top five though.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,735 Posts
lizchris said:
This was posted in another thread about two days ago.

I am not surprised they will not be ranked number one due to the controversy their number oen seed caused at the AO in January. I hope they are seeded in the top five though.
Not me. I want them unseeded. That'll show everybody. :devil:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20,942 Posts
BigTennisFan said:
Not me. I want them unseeded. That'll show everybody. :devil:
I think people will complain about them no matter what the seed; they just don't want them to play.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
742 Posts
anything the Williams sister do or don't do they complain who cares anyway they sure don't give a dam what people things are say!! they are just doing what they want to do!! way to go Williams.......
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
382 Posts
Venus is starting to want to play teniis now,
but i dont think playing doubles with
Serena is such a good idea.......
it wont be as much fun as it was before....
but it's their call, so why not...:)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,857 Posts
Oh, here we go again...!!!

:cool: I too, am in favor of them not being "seeded" and hope they meet the No.1 or No.2 seeds straight away...!!! Then, maybe once and for all the tournaments will "know" exactly what to do about the seeds, whenever they play. :p :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,802 Posts
LOL @ you guys!

The very players that would complain about them being seeded *cough* Vivi *cough* would literally pitch a bitch if they were unseeded. Ooh, I can't wait for the draws to come out... ehehehehehe! :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,626 Posts
cariosity said:
LOL @ you guys!

The very players that would complain about them being seeded *cough* Vivi *cough* would literally pitch a bitch if they were unseeded. Ooh, I can't wait for the draws to come out... ehehehehehe! :p
I thought Vivi only complained about them being seeded #1?
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top