Tennis Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was that enough for you...that williams got defeated in the final :D ..and you did not care what the match was like :) ...or who beat williams in the final...the main thing was that williams lost :D

·
Banned
3,167 Posts
Just like a bitch to post a thread like this. It's not about Tennis. It's about who can beat a Power Black Girl. And you wonder why black people don't trust your asses and get behind their own.

·
Banned
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i was asking others numbnuts:)..that dont refer to me...im a fan of all players:)

·
Registered
47,499 Posts
Most people won´t face up to it, but deep down this is what they all hoped would happen. Look at all the commentators how they are drooling now that the sisters have lost..oooh Maria is sooooo talented, ooooh she is soooooooo beautiful. Finally the tour has real superstar, blah blah...

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Ballbuster said:
Just like a bitch to post a thread like this. It's not about Tennis. It's about who can beat a Power Black Girl. And you wonder why black people don't trust your asses and get behind their own.

I suppose Duckworth is entitled to his own opinion and if he's delighted that Serena lost well that's his problem.

I don't like Capriati and am always glad to see HER get beaten.

But why are you trying to make out it is a race issue? I'm white and love to watch Serena, it doesn't really matter what colour she is, it's the tennis I'm watching and appreciating

·
Registered
434 Posts
jack duckworth said:
was that enough for you...that williams got defeated in the final :D ..and you did not care what the match was like :) ...or who beat williams in the final...the main thing was that williams lost :D
Are you a member of the B.N.P?

·
Registered
434 Posts
chris whiteside said:
I suppose Duckworth is entitled to his own opinion and if he's delighted that Serena lost well that's his problem.

I don't like Capriati and am always glad to see HER get beaten.

But why are you trying to make out it is a race issue? I'm white and love to watch Serena, it doesn't really matter what colour she is, it's the tennis I'm watching and appreciating
You are in the minority. ;)

·
Registered
8,360 Posts
volley1 said:
Are you a member of the B.N.P?
No he isn't :p
But I want to spank him too for being such a wally! :fiery:

Reactions: volley1

·
Banned
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
volley1..are you a member of ....black panther party?:)

·
Registered
8,360 Posts
bandabou said:
Look at all the commentators how they are drooling now that the sisters have lost..oooh Maria is sooooo talented, ooooh she is soooooooo beautiful. Finally the tour has real superstar, blah blah...
But that's stating the obvious. We've always known that there is racial bias in the media. Look at advertising, Hollywood, newspaper reports on crime etc etc.

·
Registered
434 Posts
jack duckworth said:
volley1..are you a member of ....black panther party?:)
No the panthers were before my time. They don't really exist anymore. But your attitude reeks of the British Nationalistic Pussies. :p

·
Registered
47,499 Posts
OUT! said:
But that's stating the obvious. We've always known that there is racial bias in the media. Look at advertising, Hollywood, newspaper reports on crime etc etc.

I thought it was just me....

·
Banned
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
volley1...you sound like...robert mugabe:)

·
Registered
5,075 Posts
volley1 said:
No the panthers were before my time. They don't really exist anymore. But your attitude reeks of the British Nationalistic Pussies. :p
:haha: :haha: :haha:

Reactions: volley1

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
6,694 Posts
bandabou said:
Most people won´t face up to it, but deep down this is what they all hoped would happen. Look at all the commentators how they are drooling now that the sisters have lost..oooh Maria is sooooo talented, ooooh she is soooooooo beautiful. Finally the tour has real superstar, blah blah...
...erm...the same commentators were drooling over Venus when she won it in 2000... :rolleyes:

·
Banned
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
they were drooling over williams before she won it...now they is racist...williamsfans are so paranoid:)

·
Registered
47,499 Posts
Willow said:
...erm...the same commentators were drooling over Venus when she won it in 2000... :rolleyes:
Never heard anyone say Venus or Serena for that matter were talented or beautiful...sorry.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.