Tennis Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My fellow Williams fans, even though the mighty Princess, Serena Williams lost today, I have high hopes that she will defend her title successfully at Roland Garros. I am sure this loss will anything but motivate Serena even more to win the French Open. :)

Congratulations Amelie on a great win. You certainly had to play the match of your life to beat the Princess of Power. :worship:

Williams fans, don't retreat now. Keep the faith and keep the prayers up. THE PRINCESS OF POWER will rise again. Bring on her arsenals. Bring on her weapons. Bring on her beauty. ;) ;)

Let her glory shine brighter than the brightest star. :worship:
May her sister, Venus, the Goddess of Love recover well and spank all the pretenders that stand their way. :wavey:

Go Venus! Go Serena! May you win and keep on winning! :bounce:

Always a fan beyond the grave,
J_Migoe
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :angel: :angel:

·
Premium Member
19,755 Posts
J_Migoe said:
My fellow Williams fans, even though the mighty Princess, Serena Williams lost today, I have high hopes that she will defend her title successfully at Roland Garros. I am sure this loss will anything but motivate Serena even more to win the French Open. :)

Congratulations Amelie on a great win. You certainly had to play the match of your life to beat the Princess of Power. :worship:

Williams fans, don't retreat now. Keep the faith and keep the prayers up. THE PRINCESS OF POWER will rise again. Bring on her arsenals. Bring on her weapons. Bring on her beauty. ;) ;)

Let her glory shine brighter than the brightest star. :worship:
May her sister, Venus, the Goddess of Love recover well and spank all the pretenders that stand their way. :wavey:

Go Venus! Go Serena! May you win and keep on winning! :bounce:

Always a fan beyond the grave,
J_Migoe
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :angel: :angel:
J Migoe have you been reading my sig.

I have complete faith that both Venus and Serena will rise again.

Go Babygirl, go Queen!!!! :hearts:

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No harloo until you mentioned it. Thanks an sorry to! Yes! Amen to the complete faith. Go Williamses!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts