Tennis Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
seriously, i know this thread will get deleted but whatever, im tired of getting herE everyday and seeing 375646363 threads IN PAGE 1 started about WS fans about them. get. a. life.

i also love that mods dont close them. :worship:

·
29,998 Posts
I agree. There should be more threads on which players play without make up or threads about Ana Ivanovic getting around. Maybe some other threads telling us we just have to love Jankovic. Perhaps a thread on Serena not being in a video game? Also, how could I forget? The most needed thread ever, is Ivanovic trying to be Sharapova?

Oh wait. I think you made those already. :awww: Silly me.

·
Registered
14,232 Posts
All I can see is the usual plethora of spamesque threads started by the trolls or usual nitwits.

What can I say, I'm a sucker for posting in them though :help:

·
Registered
18,140 Posts
:speakles:

Maybe some other threads telling us we just have to love Jankovic.
We definitely need more of those. :angel:

·
Registered
5,836 Posts
Get the fuck over it. That's what I do when said spam threads are filled with hate and bitch assness :)

Jelena Dok :hug:

She'll get 'em next time.

·
Registered
407 Posts
I agree. There should be more threads on which players play without make up or threads about Ana Ivanovic getting around. Maybe some other threads telling us we just have to love Jankovic. Perhaps a thread on Serena not being in a video game? Also, how could I forget? The most needed thread ever, is Ivanovic trying to be Sharapova?

Oh wait. I think you made those already. :awww: Silly me.
Wow... now those are great topics!!!:lol:

·
HAND SCRAPED
7,145 Posts
If you feel that some of GM's content is not suitable for GM then please feel free to report it.

The mods will then take any action, if it is deemed necessary.

Please do not start threads like this however - I am sure it will produce the opposite effect than the one you wanted.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.