Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
double-dog daredevil
12,044 Posts
<---waits for the Weekly World News' story on how the shooting was really a botched Alien Abduction :(

I wonder if the people who buy these rags ever stop to think how they'd feel if these stories were written about their loved ones.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Not to be funny but I was expecting the Enquirer to say that a misfired grenade launcher from US military forces in Bagdad landed in Compton and took her out. They never seem to amaze me at their indepth reporting and no holds barred approach.

I stopped buying them a long time ago. I just don't understand how they ever sleep at night and not have a tear for all the pain they cause to "real" people.

If only someone would investigate them and their boring lives and see what comes up. I don't think we would find anything interesting though.

·
Registered
34,742 Posts
Are there people out there who actually believe the rubbish that is published in the Enquirer?

·
double-dog daredevil
12,044 Posts
You read the stupid bs people are willing to believe on this board, and yet you still ask this question?

Truly you are an optimist :)

·
Registered
407 Posts
Definately one cover they would wish not to be on.

Must be an American thing, after the day it has not been mentioned in any media in Australia, they have slipped back into the Oblivion they normally had here. Venus and Serena certainly found out the truth when they seen Bruce McAveney at the Australian Open. He walked up to them and they suggested they only had a few minutes, "Thats Ok, I'm here to see Martina" and promptly went behind Venus and Serena to the Court Navratilova was hitting up on :lol:

·
Registered
407 Posts
I should point out that Venus and Serena sat and watched the interview by the way, they were very nice. :D

·
Registered
34,742 Posts
griffin said:
You read the stupid bs people are willing to believe on this board, and yet you still ask this question?

Truly you are an optimist :)
touché ;)

·
Registered
8,726 Posts
Instant said:
Definately one cover they would wish not to be on.

Must be an American thing, after the day it has not been mentioned in any media in Australia, they have slipped back into the Oblivion they normally had here. Venus and Serena certainly found out the truth when they seen Bruce McAveney at the Australian Open. He walked up to them and they suggested they only had a few minutes, "Thats Ok, I'm here to see Martina" and promptly went behind Venus and Serena to the Court Navratilova was hitting up on :lol:
I take it you're on crack this morning/afternoon?

·
Registered
607 Posts
Rocketta said:
I'm thinking more along the lines of "Crank". ;)
:lol:

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Thanks for posting TR!! As far as the diet pill angle, Yetunde was a nurse, wouldn't she have access to weight loss drugs??

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I believe that asshole parolee is lying, because there is no reason to be on Greenleaf if one is heading to Corona.
That bastard should have been shot instead of Tunde. :(

·
Veelieve!!!
32,880 Posts
robrich said:
Thanks for posting TR!! As far as the diet pill angle, Yetunde was a nurse, wouldn't she have access to weight loss drugs??

I also think that's a stupid theory as well . Yetunde could easily have gotten diet pills of ANY potency without going to the street. She had the connections and the money to go some big Hollywood diet doctor. Diet pills just aren't tHAT hard to get,particularly in the L.A. area. You think thousands of starlets aren't using them?
It's big business there and they have nice offices...They're not operating on street corners in Compton. :rolleyes: :tape:

·
Banned
3,167 Posts
TeeRexx said:
I believe that asshole parolee is lying, because there is no reason to be on Greenleaf if one is heading to Corona.
That bastard should have been shot instead of Tunde. :(
Correct. I believe the same thing too. Its not uncommon in Compton (or anywhere for that matter) for him to get rubbed out on GP (general principles).

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Unfortunately, even if that ass gets wacked now, it still won't bring back Tunde. :(

1 - 20 of 21 Posts