Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Kart & I against the WtaWorld!
35,893 Posts
oh no is that Venus' David?? He looks chunky! :( :(

I'm sorry I'm not one to talk about people's choices but she can do better! <that is if that was David>

Now Keyshawn(sp?) is cute and has money but doesn't he already have kids?? :( :( :(

Serena you do not need any baby momma drama!!

·
Registered
7,274 Posts
Who cares? I mean we are not serena nor venus. You cannot chose who you love you or who you are attracted to, you just do. Personally I wouldn't date either but hey thats me.

I say good luck to them.

·
Registered
20,942 Posts
Where was the picture taken and was it recently?

·
35,893 Posts
Cybelle Darkholme said:
Who cares? I mean we are not serena nor venus. You cannot chose who you love you or who you are attracted to, you just do. Personally I wouldn't date either but hey thats me.

I say good luck to them.
Yes that's all true but still.......................

Venus he's kind of chunky and slicks his hair back! :spit:

Serena just say no to baby momma Drama! :mad:

·
Banned
3,072 Posts
Rocketta said:
Keyshawn(sp?) Johson a football player (wide receiver).
Thanks. I still wouldn't know who he was if he came up and punched me in the face :eek: NFL isn't as popular in the UK anymore (I am told it was big in the '80's in the UK)

-Rachel :wavey:

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
AAAWWWWW...it's cute. It's just nice to see them happy.
This was taken right before the French Open when Serena won the Laureles (sp?) Sportswoman of the Year award or something like that.

Venus and Davide (yes, that's him) have been going on strong for a long time (GOOD FOR YOU QUEEN VEE!!!!).

Serena and Keyshawn make a CUTE couple!!!!!!

Thanks for posting the pic. Very nice to see them happy. :)

·
Registered
21,741 Posts
I guess maybe she does mess with Keyshawn. Now I will have to fight him when he catches me with Serena. I'm sick of being confronted for being Serena's man on the side. Oh well..... :rolleyes:

·
35,893 Posts
RayRob said:
Thanks. I still wouldn't know who he was if he came up and punched me in the face :eek: NFL isn't as popular in the UK anymore (I am told it was big in the '80's in the UK)

-Rachel :wavey:
You're welcome and you're right if you don't follow football (NFL) closely you wouldn't know who he is.

·
Premium Member
20,085 Posts
You know Rena loves those football players. And didn't Lavar have a child also? Rena, Rena, Rena :rolleyes:

I know alot of folks thought Rena would hook up with Boris Kodjoe, or the James Blake type but Rena would run all over that type. Rena likes tall dark men as her best friend described in an article.

That's ok Rena, I still luv u. LOL!! You can hate on tall light skinned brothas if you want too. ROTF!!!!!!

The Queen. I don't know. I just am not happy with her choice of Davide. It's her business though, because she knows what makes her happy. If Vee is happy then it's alright with me.

BTW, they all look great. :D

·
Registered
6,640 Posts
harloo said:
You know Rena loves those football players. And didn't Lavar have a child also? Rena, Rena, Rena :rolleyes:

I know alot of folks thought Rena would hook up with Boris Kodjoe, or the James Blake type but Rena would run all over that type. Rena likes tall dark men as her best friend described in an article.

That's ok Rena, I still luv u. LOL!! You can hate on tall light skinned brothas if you want too. ROTF!!!!!!

The Queen. I don't know. I just am not happy with her choice of Davide. It's her business though, because she knows what makes her happy. If Vee is happy then it's alright with me.

BTW, they all look great. :D
rena likes tall dark strong black thuggis men....

why the fuck anyone would picture James Blake and serena? beyond me. Like serena said, she perfers the bad boy over the church boy. with that said she prefers the ghetto brotha then the typical white sophisticated man (if you are lost this is james blake :))

·
Registered
8,943 Posts
Ugh Venus...say it aint so...she done gone and hooked up wit da man! LAWD LAWD!

Richard where are you?

·
Registered
21,741 Posts
DA FOREHAND said:
Ugh Venus...say it aint so...she done gone and hooked up wit da man! LAWD LAWD!

Richard where are you?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You better watch what you say about that Italian dude. He may send some of his cronies to cut you up into tiny pieces.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.