Tennis Forum banner

Will you or wont you???

• YES! Halle as Catwoman is Purrrrfect. I will be there!

Votes: 15 38.5%
  • NO! Catwoman? Did someone hit on the head with her Oscar?

Votes: 24 61.5%
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
7,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
63,552 Posts
In comic, Catwoman is a white woman. Since when Halle became white? :eek: :haha: Bad choice for actress! Ashley Judd was the original role but she got injury! :(

Oh well, I still will see it, though.

·
Registered
27,842 Posts
yummmmm....Halle Berry is delicious, I can't wait to see her in this movie.I even found her really attractive in Gothika :)

·
Registered
7,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
47 Rαmbαldi <0> said:
In comic, Catwoman is a white woman. Since when Halle became white? :eek: :haha: Bad choice for actress! Ashley Judd was the original role but she got injury! :(

Oh well, I still will see it, though.
she wasnt injured. she had a sheduling conflict with her broadway play cat on a hot tin roof.

·
Registered
7,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Helen Lawson said:
A multi-cultural cat-woman is fine with me, Halle Berry has a smokin' bod and a great face, I'm sure she "looks" the part, I just hear the acting is overdone to the point of hysterical and the plot is beyond stupid. It doesn't help she has the Bone along with her.
Who is the Bone?

·
63,552 Posts
Cybelle Darkholme said:
she wasnt injured. she had a sheduling conflict with her broadway play cat on a hot tin roof.
Hmm, I was read somewhere over a year ago and it say she got accident during the filming? :confused:

·
Banned
886 Posts
Cybelle Darkholme said:
Who is the Bone?
Hel, were you referring to Sharon Stone?

No I won’t see it because Halle is no Julie or Eartha. She could blow Lee Meriwether off the screen but anyone could do that.

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
Um... catwoman was white in the comic but Eartha Kitt played her on 60's TV. What's so different now that Halle is? :shrug:

·
Registered
39,486 Posts
How much did she get for the role?

·
Banned
886 Posts
rokkstarr said:
Um... catwoman was white in the comic but Eartha Kitt played her on 60's TV. What's so different now that Halle is? :shrug:
Don’t look at me, hon. I always support ‘casting against type’. I always commended Bill Cosby for casting that white actress as the oldest daughter. Helen, on the other hand, the method actress if there ever was one, loves delving close to home…hence her many roles as ladies who love ‘the sauce’. .

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Hell yeah..come on now....I will see Halle in anything! FYI Eartha Kitt was Catwoman back in the day as well....and SHE WAS BLACK. ;)

·
Registered
19,296 Posts
Hey, bitch, I got 4 Oscar nominations for playing drunks, that was pure GENIUS! Running around moaning with your arms flailing is talent? Anne Bancroft soooo carried you. I wanted to make Barbara Graham a boozer, too, but they said death row dolls can't booze the day before their execution. Oh well, gotta give me credit for trying.

Floyd used to refer to Miss Stone as Sharon "the Bone" Stone. I never could figure out why, but I just refer to her as "the Bone" now. I hope I don't call her that to her face by mistake!

·
Registered
19,296 Posts
Neely, did you hear the latest Hollywood scandal involving Julie Newmar? She lives next door to Jim Belushi and they're suing each other and hate each other because Belushi puts all these loud a/c units on the other side of her fence and his house is 100 times bigger. She had to install sound-killing fans around her pool, and tossed eggs onto his a/c units in retaliation. Then he did some other stuff on purpose to drive her nuts. Apparently, it's truly war. Poor Cat Woman. She has that poor son who isn't right, but she still looks good.

·
Banned
2,187 Posts
47 Rαmbαldi <0> said:
In comic, Catwoman is a white woman. Since when Halle became white? :eek: :haha:
Halle is as much white as she is black so technically, she is white.

I will not see the movie because I'm not really impressed by her looks or by her acting in action movies.

·
Banned
886 Posts
Helen Lawson said:
Neely, did you hear the latest Hollywood scandal involving Julie Newmar? She lives next door to Jim Belushi and they're suing each other and hate each other because Belushi puts all these loud a/c units on the other side of her fence and his house is 100 times bigger. She had to install sound-killing fans around her pool, and tossed eggs onto his a/c units in retaliation. Then he did some other stuff on purpose to drive her nuts. Apparently, it's truly war. Poor Cat Woman. She has that poor son who isn't right, but she still looks good.
What?! Julie has a house??? IN THE HILLS??? What the hell? That mortgage must’ve been paid with residual money because it sure wasn’t from To Wong Foo. Ha!

Anyway, hon, hilarious story. Jim Belushi, the lucky slob.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I am one who loves my darling Halle but since she won that oscar her choice of rolls hasent been choice. I mean Gothika...what the hell was the title about, and my God her acting was only made to look good because poor Penny (who should never have been let out of Spain) was even worse. X-Men 2....need I say more...this movie is going to kill her.

·
Banned
886 Posts
Helen Lawson said:
No shit, it's for real. I think she bought it in the 60's, it's real small and on a small lot, and it doens't look like she has done anything but maintain it. Belushi I think bought two lots, bulldozed, and built the Taj Mahal. The Taj Mahal's air conditioners apparently sound like a 767 taking off.
:haha:

Speaking of cats, here’s Julie, Eartha and Lee, circa 2004.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 74 Posts