Tennis Forum banner

Will Wozniacki make the International Hall of Fame and does she deserve to???

• Yes and she deserves to

Votes: 76 69.1%
  • Yes, but she does not deserve to

Votes: 13 11.8%
  • No, but she deserves to

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • No and she does not deserve to

Votes: 19 17.3%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YES!!!...i'm starting this thread and this will get some people riled up...

·
Registered
12,078 Posts
I don't know what are HOF criteria. All I know is that there are players here with IMO worse players than Wozniacki there...

Never been a fan, hated her during all career from juniors till the end, but she had a great career, and deseerve to be honored.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Wozniatska is only 29... you know how it works, she rests up for 2 or 3 years, comes back, maybe puts together another couple of decent quality seasons.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Off course

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
She is already in the HOF. If you dont know what I mean look at my signature

·
Premium Member
62,285 Posts
I think she should get in. She has definitely left a mark on WTA over the past decade!

·
Registered
836 Posts
Wozniatska is only 29... you know how it works, she rests up for 2 or 3 years, comes back, maybe puts together another couple of decent quality seasons.
I don't think she will come back to play a professional match in single ever again. (and She isn't a double player too)
As we know she was diagnosed with rheumatoid which damage her body. She isn't the same player of 2016-2018.

I think she will have fun with her foundation, have a baby. or working in WTA ( We know she join Havard business school for a reason)

·
Registered
799 Posts
Not a fan of Woz but there's absolutely no reason why she wouldn't be. If she didn't have that Slam, sure, there might have been some debate, and even then, staying at No.1 for so long and having the WTA championship would have already tipped the argument to favour her, having that Slam just sealed it.

·
Registered
112,985 Posts
30 titles including a major, YEC and 3 mandatories, and 71 weeks at #1
Should be in her first year eligible. I dont know why she wants to retire in her 20s, so that may hurt with some voters

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Lol....so far the butthurt Woz haters has not shown up yet...i thought maybe some Woz haters would come and talk down her achievements...LOL...but to me, it's obvious she will get in and she deserves to...

1 - 20 of 69 Posts