Tennis Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It doesn't look like it will be interfering with any of the other matches (with everything on center court being a blow out). Lucky Blade and everyone else in croatia get to watch it on tv!

·
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.
48,281 Posts
There are cameras on Court 4... so it's technologically feasable... Likelihood of this actually happening, well, don't hold your breath.

I would like for them too, but I can't see them showing more than set point as they cut from court to court.

Fingers crossed!

·
Registered
9,544 Posts
croat123 said:
It doesn't look like it will be interfering with any of the other matches (with everything on center court being a blow out). Lucky Blade and everyone else in croatia get to watch it on tv!
haha...
I will watch that match on HRT 3:)
I hope Karolina will win!
good luck Karolina!

·
SMUstang,
8,430 Posts
USA's coverage ends at 4, when this match starts...they may have highlights on the late show but i doubt it :(

·
Banned
66 Posts
I believe they have cameras on Court 4... but it's like the 6th or 7th court, so I think the best we'd get is MP if K-Lina pulls the upset.

I'm a bit surprised this match wasn't at least on Court 10 or 11... Meghann, a top 20 American, and Sprem, a hot young player.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.