Tennis Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
In my new place!!
22,955 Posts
Im thinking so....... when does thier match start?

·
Registered
7,971 Posts
I think they should, but then they haven't swithced them yet and these schedulers never seem to do anything senisble. But don't be surprise if they are switched right at the last minute, the schedulers like to switch matches at the last minute

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
First before what match? Capriati/Schiavone wouldn't be on for at least 3 more hours if they play on Ashe (Federer has 2 sets to go and then Kim/Amelie play). That's plenty of rest for Schiavone in terms of the normal (or whatever it is).

·
Adrenaline junkie
23,207 Posts
No they would do something else.
In 40-50 minutes there will be another rain delay. For about 20 minutes of rain and 40 minutes of drying. That will sums up the daily session.
So Expect them to push Clijsters-Mauresmo into Ashe night session, move Davenport-Suarez into Armstrong Stadium, with Myskina-Henin and Capriati-Schiavone being the second matches on corersponding stadiums..

·
Banned
191 Posts
Jen is American. They have to make sure she plays first. Duh!

·
Registered
7,971 Posts
Zvonerevian said:
Jen is American. They have to make sure she plays first. Duh!
Very true and expect Kim-Mauresmo get pushed back again :eek:

Okay so if it is raining again in 40-50 mins that is plenty f time for Ferrero to finish on Grandstand and Federer to finish on Ahse. the better finish so that when the rains stop the women can play

So Expect them to push Clijsters-Mauresmo into Ashe night session, move Davenport-Suarez into Armstrong Stadium, with Myskina-Henin and Capriati-Schiavone being the second matches on corersponding stadiums..
I like that it seems fair and sensible......................so I doubt they will do that :lol:

·
Registered
279 Posts
kim is after roger, then jen, then juju...as it stands...will possibly rework schedule based on how long matches last before francesca's

·
Registered
677 Posts
italian journalists said for sure 'cos they have had the scheduled by organizers that after roger federer,there's kim vs amelie and then jen vs schiavone.

·
Adrenaline junkie
23,207 Posts
Nastya-Justine match is out of schedule..:confused: Mistake? Withdrawal? Cancelation?

·
Premium Member
182,035 Posts
Jen needs all the help she can to win this US Open this yr, cos its gonna be her only chance.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts