Tennis Forum banner
21 - 40 of 54 Posts

Registered
Kanepi, Errani and Sakkari #Vamos

Registered
I dont see Barty playing until her late 30s.
I wouldn't be surprised if the Olympics coming to Brisbane encourages her to stick around, even in a doubles capacity only, to take home-town gold. I can see her playing a VERY reduced schedule at that point in time, like skipping February, March, and half of clay season entirely, really focusing just on the Aussie season and grass season. Shift from a singles-centric 10 month season to an all-disciplines 1 month + 4 month season.

La nuit je mens
The way this was rigged for Osaka is so obvious. No shame.

Reactions: Ellentonboy

Registered
Ridiculous!!!
Defending Men's Champion Andy Murray will play Felix Auger-Aliassime in the 1st Round. Who the hell did this rotten Draw?
Ah, that question needs to be posted on the Men鈥檚 Tennis Forum. Not being nasty or unkind here, but if I asked why did Barty have to draw the lady whose average match time is around 3 hours, they would have my head and the haters would go to the moderators. Just saying, not being nasty but that question is not for this forum.

Registered
Has anyone posted that the 2032 Olympic Games will be held in Brisbane- Barty's home town!!!
Do you honestly think Barty is going to stick around and play another eleven years? It would be nice if she acted as an 鈥渁mbassador鈥 or presented medals. I doubt she will be playing however.

Registered
Q: Do you honestly think Barty is going to stick around and play another eleven years?

Probably not- I just thought it was an interesting fact the people on TF would like to know. IF Barty wins half a dozen GSs I suspect she maybe the cauldron lighter at the Brisbane Games though.
Sorry for being so obviously stupid.

Registered
damn the opening ceremony looks so dim and lifeless.. fuck u corona..fuck uuuu.....disgusting virus..

Registered
damn the opening ceremony looks so dim and lifeless.. fuck u corona..fuck uuuu.....disgusting virus..
Dude the classic game music entrance of the players made me not care about dullness, I can just listen and be happy.

Oh hey Australia.

Registered
Dude the classic game music entrance of the players made me not care about dullness, I can just listen and be happy.

Oh hey Australia.
yeah music gives some ambiance but without audience cheering and diluted amount of players in the ceremony.. we can not see even the happy and excited face of players which used to be the most watchable part for me..

Registered
will u go to watch?
Watching on TV in my house while munching coffee ice cream, smirking whilereading all the commentaries of people bitching about alphabetical order (note, it IS alphabetical...in Japanese alphabet, lol).

21 - 40 of 54 Posts