Tennis Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As much as I love this woman, lets face it folks, she has bombed miserably at some of the most important events. The slams are fine.

1.NAACP Image awards: I'm still trying to figure out this one :confused:
2. Laureus: Too short and the shoes sucked
3.Espys: A truly fucked up version of the Toni Braxton dress from the Grammys 97
4. Now she's gonna be apearing at the VMAs and I just pray that she doesnt embarris herself in front of the likes of 50 cent ,Eminem, and Justin Timberlake :mad:

·
Registered
713 Posts
Probably, she has some horror frocks. She has such a great body but she does need a little more coverage.

I think we should let Trinny and Susannah loose on her, that would be interesting!

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
MartinaI said:
Probably, she has some horror frocks. She has such a great body but she does need a little more coverage.

I think we should let Trinny and Susannah loose on her, that would be interesting!

Heck even the queer eye for the straight guy people can do something. To me when Serena is look her best and sexiest is when she looks classy with hair updone and more covered up.

It just seems to me like her and Lil Kim think that showing everything is sexy, they are both beautiful girls without the wild outfits. I hope that they realize that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.