Tennis Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really do hope she turns up and is in good health... if she's healthy, really hope she does well..

·
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.
49,309 Posts
*If* she plays, she'll probably be seeded outside the top 16, which means playing a top 16 player in the 3rd round. Depends on her draw... I'd say a QF is quite possible.

But, honestly, I really don't think we'll be seeing her in England this year. :sad:

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Being a big Seles fan, actually I personally hope she doesn't turn up this time. She's got to give herself some time to recover from injuries, and hopefully prepare a nice end to her career. Certainly not show up and than have the kind of match she really doesn't deserve to lose the way she did at RG

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
I doubt she'll play Wimbledon. If she does then I won't expect her to win many matches. Perhaps 1 round... Depends who she plays really. Her foot can't have got much better.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Probably better to skip to wimbledon and focus on the hard courts and being 100% healthy again, of course loosing the QF round points will drop her already low ranking even farther... danged foot!!!

jay :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts