Tennis Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to be the first to say it. :cool:

Considering that some evaluations of players are made exclusively based on them winning one match or playing well one match then why not?

I read that Loit is the craftiest player in the tour because she beat Sharapova and took a set off Capriati (I wonder where Alex stands then).

Last year Danilidou was the future # 1 because she won a tier 3 on grass.

Sharapova was being compared to Venus because she had a good run at Wimbledon (for her).

so

·
Registered
19,459 Posts
Fingon said:
I wanted to be the first to say it. :cool:

Considering that some evaluations of players are made exclusively based on them winning one match or playing well one match then why not?

I read that Loit is the craftiest player in the tour because she beat Sharapova and took a set off Capriati (I wonder where Alex stands then).

Last year Danilidou was the future # 1 because she won a tier 3 on grass.

Sharapova was being compared to Venus because she had a good run at Wimbledon (for her).

so

If she did I would be ROFL @ all the other players who overlooked her. :haha:

·
6,673 Posts
Vamos Paola!!
She was very strong today vs. Lickostheva

·
Registered
851 Posts
Paola stretched Lindsay to 3 sets at the Acura classic, didn't she?

·
Registered
8,954 Posts
i read in a thread somewhere around here that she was playing like a top 5 player in the last couple of tournaments. i haven't seen any of her matches so i wouldn't know but if she is playing like a top 5 player then you can't count her out. but i haven't seen her play in ages so i can't really comment about her chances.

·
Registered
851 Posts
OMG! Lindsay better get her performance up to scratch if she's going to have a chance against Paola

·
Banned
191 Posts
Wow, this thread made me think how cool it would be if we had a random player win the Open.

Semifinals: Shaughnessy vs. Suarez, Myskina vs. Pierce

Finals: Suarez vs. Pierce

Winner: One of them

:lol:

Women's tennis needs something like that though.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.