Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Banned
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have spoken to myriam at new haven and she feels confidence in her chances about going far in this tournament. she is working dutifully on her fitness and hopes that she can start climbing back up the rankings.

i think she will be beat eleni 6-0, 7-5.

go myriam.

this is a great site. wish i started posting more regularly earlier on.

·
Registered
8,951 Posts
Who's myriam?

·
Registered
9,222 Posts
casanovalover said:
you have not perceived the obvious fact that that quotation was not intended for your perception
Ah, then I perceive that we are all equal on this message board when we view posts, it's just that some of us are more equal than others...
:eek:

·
Banned
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
um no, far be it from me to prevent you from answering questions that are directed specifically at someone who is fan of myriam and that have no need for interpretation or opinion. i was just trying to clarify that i was asking that question to Sammm specifically, because judging from your response it sounded like you thought i was talking to you. or did use the wrong quote in your last post?

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
I perceive that this thread is getting funnier by the moment. LMAO.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
11,823 Posts
casanovalover said:
and obviously i don't really believe that a player ranked in the 90s in going to win the US Open. i was simply usingg hyerbole to express the extent to which i am fan of myriam.
*dies*

Holy fuck

:haha: :haha: :haha:

·
Registered
15,464 Posts
ok casanovalover, i didnt mean to sound so mean. i see you're a huge fan, but lets be realistic. what do you think myriam's chances are of winning?she's yet to beat a top ranked player(justine excluded), and she's inexperienced and in a field where kim, justine, lindsay and venus are present, thats near impossible.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.