Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
no chance of coming back for W, so if she doesnt come back in july and plays a couple hc tournaments there's no way she'll play uso and she may she just take the year off

·
Registered
9,539 Posts

Still brewing.

Reactions: BlueTrees

·
Registered
116,007 Posts
I hope so. Its strange how many bad things happened to some of the best players of the last 10-15 years
There is a baby daddy in court suing, auto immune illness, home invasion, not being told a drug they knew you were taking was being banned. So many tough times for great players

·
Banned
3,118 Posts
How do you know there is no chance? She said in her Instagram that she is making great progress. I dont think she is rushing because if she does, it might make her have to restart all over. I don't think anyone is more aware of time, than Sharapova herself. I think she will be back by the North American HC swing and make her return at the US Open, which has been her best slam of late.

·
Registered
116,007 Posts
The players who keep coming back with all the adversity really love the game. Who ever thought Venus would be on tour over 10 years after she won her last major?
Zvonareva is still on tour. She rarey looked like she was enjoying herself.
Azarenka seems as motivated now as ever
We will see with Sharapova. She has a lot of money and off court opportunities. I think she will come back again. She was an excellent player and I think she wants to go out as an excellent player
But she is only coming back because she loves it and isnt ready for the easy like of a retired multi-millionaire.

·
Registered
52,383 Posts
ShE iS a ChEaTeR

ShE iS nOtHiNg WiThOuT dRuGs

HeR cArEeR iS oVeR

I anticipated for you guys :hearts:
What about: "Is she retired yet?" :hearts:

·
Registered
510 Posts
check her blood pressure

·
All I want for Christmas is EU
37,725 Posts
How do you know there is no chance? She said in her Instagram that she is making great progress. I dont think she is rushing because if she does, it might make her have to restart all over. I don't think anyone is more aware of time, than Sharapova herself. I think she will be back by the North American HC swing and make her return at the US Open, which has been her best slam of late.
?????

Maria Sharapova hasn't been past this 4th round at the US Open since 2012, and since 2006 Maria Sharapova has only been past the 4th round there....once.

·
Registered
29,828 Posts
She won't come back until making sure Serena is out of her way. The girl is hiding.
So WC for Mallorca is possible. Serena won't play there for sure.

·
Registered
465 Posts
The real question here is: does anyone care she will play again (this year)? After all, it won't take long before the media and tennis-lovers will focus on the likes of Anisimova and won't give a damn about Maria.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts