Tennis Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
7,723 Posts
Idk why you aren’t expecting that from her? I mean she said herself that she’s not fit enough to do what she wants to do on court so did ya’ll hink she was just gonna chop the fat off or get to the gym?

·
King
28,744 Posts
How irrelevant has she [Clijsters] become? Literally, no one is talking about her and I even forgot she is an active player.
COVID happened? There is literally no buzz about anything right now because everything is so precarious, and it's looking less and less likely that AO will even take place, so I don't see how people not opening random threads about Clijsters next tournament are an indication of how irrelevant she has become. If anything, she was probably one the biggest stories pre-COVID last year, and I'm not even saying this as somebody who's taking her comeback even half seriously.

On the topic of physique, she's pushing 40, has had multiple kids, and her body type was always naturally quite bulky - I genuinely just don't think it's possible to ever get back to a similar shape of her 20s, even if she did put in a ton of work.

·
Banned
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Idk why you aren’t expecting that from her? I mean she said herself that she’s not fit enough to do what she wants to do on court so did ya’ll hink she was just gonna chop the fat off or get to the gym?
Thats not a bad idea she could have gotten a liposuction.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
I was thinking about Kim recently too, this whole pandemic cancellations were so unlucky for her but she said she would try it for two years so, 2021 should be still in sight if there is tennis in 2021

Reactions: Perun

·
Registered
16 Posts
I think it's nice that she sees it as a personal challenge, being able to come back, be fit again and compete against new generations. I hope the situation allows it and she gets to do it.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Kim needs competition to be motivated, I'm not sure the comeback is still on tbh ... She's moved to the states recently (apparently full time) and there's been radio silence.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts