Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

· Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These two have played 5 times, and almost everytime Justine has taken an injury break:

Berlin 2001, She fell and retired; Jenn won
Wimby 2001, After Jenn was leading a set she had her blisters treated; Jen lost

Berlin 2002, Rain halts play after Jenn wins the first set; Justine wins in 3
Toronto/Vancouver 2002, After Jenn bagled her in the 2nd set; she took an injury break, but Jenn won

As far as I know, nothing happened in Dubai this year, but a break seems to be great for Justine. GO JENN!!

· Registered
10,975 Posts
TopShotta said:
She better not try that hand thing with Jen...Jen is the wrong chick to F with...;)
ha
the nyc crowd would boo her off the court

· Registered
558 Posts
Henin-hardenne is a cheater, we all know it, and we know that she is prepared 2 do nething in order 2 win, but if she plays her tricks with Jen i think Jen will get the crowd involved and she will wipe the floor wut the herpes bitch

· Registered
783 Posts
IT is actually possible that she will take an injury time out cause she is suffering from an injury right now (at her back ...)
The wta has all ready given her a personal kiné and she has to take 3 to 5 weeks of after the masters ...
So it is possible but for a good reason

· Keeper of Secrets
9,044 Posts
you never know Jen could take an injury time out. My commentators said that before Jen played Dementieva, she saw a trainer for a couple minutes(something to do with the shoulder) but it wasn't that serious....

· Registered
2,830 Posts
banana said:
Henin-hardenne is a cheater, we all know it, and we know that she is prepared 2 do nething in order 2 win, but if she plays her tricks with Jen i think Jen will get the crowd involved and she will wipe the floor wut the herpes bitch
Absolutely...Justine is a total cheater

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.