Votes: 12 25.0%
  • Definitely will lose a match

Votes: 21 43.8%
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will the reigning French and US Open lose a match before the end of the 2003 season?

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
8,009 Posts
No.

Her next loss will be to Venus Williams at Antwerp (after she beats V at the Aus. O.)

·
Banned
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Rtael said:
No.

Her next loss will be to Venus Williams at Antwerp (after she beats V at the Aus. O.)
I'm not talking about next year. So, do you think Justine will lose before the 2003 season is over?

·
Banned
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry. Nevermind. I understand your answer now about Antwerp.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Jen will beat her very soon!!!

sweet revenge

·
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.
49,309 Posts
I wonder who will win most titles this year Kim or Justine, and if either will get double digits.

·
Registered
7,837 Posts
Seles said:
I wonder who will win most titles this year Kim or Justine, and if either will get double digits.
well I don't think either is committed to more than 3 or 4 titles until the Championships (no not Wimbledon, the WTA Championships), making the going undefeated thing all the more important

·
Registered
851 Posts
caelestia said:
which hand do you toss with?
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Bad, bad image :devil:

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
Kim Kong is about to take revenge ........................

·
Registered
13,640 Posts
Well I can't imagine she going to be undefeated the rest of the year ... but I didn't thought she would be undefeated on American Hard courts :eek::eek::eek: :D

Well I don't think so ... but I would love it :crazy:

·
Banned
821 Posts
Well if she every meets Serena again before this season ends, she won't stand a chance. Now Serena is motivated as hell to be back on the tour and so ready to bitchslap that cheater. I expect if they meet within the year, Serena will crash Juju like 6-1 6-2. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
If serena and justine do meet i dont expect justine to get bitch slapped. Serena has been out for a while and playing a quality player that justine is might be a stretch too far for her first tourney back. (if she plays justine in her first tourney back that is). For serena to win it will have to be a tough match, but i expect justine will. IMO

1 - 20 of 28 Posts