·
Registered
941 Posts
She Will Win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go Jen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

·
Registered
557 Posts
This match is mayb the hardest 2 pick of the tournament, Hopefully Jennifer can come out firing, and just swing 4 the fences she could pull it out!

·
In my new place!!
22,955 Posts
Yup she will!! :bounce: :bounce: Jenny!!

·
Registered
22,126 Posts
Nope. :smash:

·
Registered
18,112 Posts
if justine plays smart all court tennis she should prevail :) but as a juju fan I FEAR CAPRIATI! She has a lot of power and moves well.

·
Registered
13,640 Posts
I think the winners comes out this match ... I hope/think Jusitne :D (but if Jen wins I'll be rooting for her :D)

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
190,708 Posts
Jennifer #1 :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
9,216 Posts
She's got a better chance right now than she's ever had. With the exception of the Schiavone and Loit matches, she's been hitting the cleanest ball of anyone in the last 4 weeks. I think she will win, however, only if she has to play Kim Clijsters in the final. If Lindsay beats Kim, and the cortizone keeps up (which it should), Jen will lose to Lindsay.

·
Banned
928 Posts
Its obviously an all Belgian final........don't dream to much!

But I hope that Jen will play the final against Kim........ always good matches!

·
Don't mess with Texas!
5,727 Posts
Go Jen!

·
Banned
2,189 Posts
god is this even worth discussing? we know who will REALLY WIN...come on, its the blimp people....its all about the goodyear blimp!

(if the goodyear blimp manages to choke then i guess Jen will win it....GO BLIMP GO!)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts