Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is Daniela photographed during a promo spot she was filming for Wimbledon. I wonder if she will really wear this outfit.

·
Registered
17,915 Posts
Well she does look nice. I was just trying to re-ignite the OLD board controversy, so we can stop hearing about over and over about the LATEST one. ;)

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
I don't think she will.
It looks more like a night gawn.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
If it gets wet, she'll be naked. And you can count on those Wimbledon showers anytime. ;)

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I wondered who whould be the first to make a nasty remark about Daniela. Now I know.

Yeah. ML -- The dress is pretty... but a little risque, I thought. Maybe I'm a fuddy duddy. :)

·
Registered
17,915 Posts
I don't think it's risque, nor do I think my remark was nasty. Do you actually not think her arms look skinny, starr? For an athlete? I like Daniela and want to see her do well again. But to you, anything I say about your faves has an evil subtext. :p

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
janie said:
I don't think it's risque, nor do I think my remark was nasty. Do you actually not think her arms look skinny, starr? For an athlete? I like Daniela and want to see her do well again. But to you, anything I say about your faves has an evil subtext. :p
Janie, I believe the only thing I have posted to you before was about your making nasty comments about Anna and then denying that the comments were nasty. Anna is not and never has been a favorite of mine. She is actually one of the players who I don't like.

I don't recall your ever making a comment about one of my "faves" much less whether the comments have had a subtext.

Yes, I would like to see Daniela put on weight in both her arms and her legs. In terms of tennis, I think that should be a priority for her. If she were a model, I would say she looks great.

·
Registered
17,915 Posts
I agree, as a model she would look just right. :)

As an athlete, it wouldn't hurt to cover up a bit more, to disguise her thin-ness, until she puts on some muscle.

As for the rest, water under the bridge. :kiss:

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That comment presupposes that she could disguise her "thin-ness" from any of the other players. The players see each other under all kinds of conditions.

To me that would be worse. It would mean lying and hiding the problem instead of addressing it as I sincerely hope she is doing.

·
Registered
3,734 Posts
What a lovely dress... it looks terrific on her. :kiss: I really hope that she will wear this one. :D

Reactions: starr

·
Registered
17,915 Posts
starr said:
That comment presupposes that she could disguise her "thin-ness" from any of the other players. The players see each other under all kinds of conditions.

To me that would be worse. It would mean lying and hiding the problem instead of addressing it as I sincerely hope she is doing.
Well, that's a good point, it's not like they don't see her in the lockerroom and in the newspaper.

Best of luck to her on the grass. I can't wait for her to turn her season around.

·
Registered
24,901 Posts
Is this for the wimbledon film? or the tournament because theres no british with those initials!
R.Jar....

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Monica_Rules said:
Is this for the wimbledon film? or the tournament because theres no british with those initials!
R.Jar....
It is a film set. The promo was filmed in Rome. I assume it will be shown in Britain. I picked up the photo off the WTA site.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
starr said:
Here is Daniela photographed during a promo spot she was filming for Wimbledon. I wonder if she will really wear this outfit.
We can only hope...

..Joe

Reactions: GrahamD

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Its a pretty dress but she will be uncomfortable when playing, it looks somewhat see through. I hope all the girls don't wear the same outfit at Wimbledon like they did at the French. ;)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts