Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
7,516 Posts
I hope Alex loses this, not only because I fucking hate her attitude and I'd love to see how she explains a loss like that, but perhaps that might be the final straw to get rid of that bitch mother Samantha and get a real coach who can get her tail in gear.

·
Banned
6,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If she loses she probably will say she did not practice enough or something like that but I really can't see Alex losing to the 14 y o on hard courts. Alex hits more aces than anybody on tour consistently. She just needs to control her errors and lose some weight. She and Monica Seles are in the same boat.

·
Registered
8,954 Posts
i don't know if she will lose. but she seems to fight sometimes now when she does lose whereas a couple of years ago she ever fought but at least she tries sometimes. lina wasn't playing great and was feeling ill so the win might not be as big as we think. still their is quie a good chance that kutuzova could beat stevenson.

·
Registered
11,222 Posts
Alex beat in Stanford, and lost to Dokic, got injured, and rested a week. Now she's back playing an unknown ukranian.. I really think Alex has a good chance to win. I don't see Alex losing to a 14 year older girl too, but she's injured, and you don't know with her too... She's so inconsistent. One week she plays like a top 20 and in another like a top 200.

I think Viktoria has a good chance too. She played a match and is ready to play a not-in-form-injured Alex.. But I don't.

I think it'll be interesting

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
She shouldn't. This girl isn't someone like Sharapova. Alex should blast this girl off in a minute.

·
Registered
14,307 Posts
Alex is a marshmellow head.

She continues to go through the motions. I expect nothing less from her than a defeat. She appears slow minded and slow around the court.

I don't see any of her light bulbs going off around her(hence keeping her mom as coach) so expect a 2/6 3/6 loss to Alex.

congrats to the kid.

P.S. This is my new tatic..stating crap about Alex and hoping I am proved wrong. rotflmao come on Alexandra shut me down.

·
Registered
7,256 Posts
Hey! The 14 year old has nothing to lose. So why not go out and give it your all! Attitude is such an advantage, especially against a player like Alex. She likes to fold easily. I think that she'll probably lose. But you know what?! I don't really care!! :eek: :p

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
I guess Alex losing this should be a good thing also. That will really get her seriously thinking.

·
Registered
17,738 Posts
Heres to hoping

·
Premium Member
172,296 Posts
SerialKiller#69 said:
She shouldn't. This girl isn't someone like Sharapova. Alex should blast this girl off in a minute.
at the same age, Maria was pretty much similar
Vika's grown to 5'7 and has a pretty good groundies
but i don't think she'll beat Alex, unless Alex is hampered or having a stinker.

They wouldn't have given her a WC if she couldn't.

if its on TV, get ready to be impressed, but one swallow doesn't make a summer.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.