Tennis Forum banner

Will their be a belgian succes in this decade?

• yes

Votes: 67 90.5%
  • no

Votes: 7 9.5%
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
41,227 Posts
be realistic...anyone who thinks Kim or Justine don't have chance to win one in their career should start considering following another sport ;)

·
Mean Admin Machine, Admeanistrator
36,597 Posts
In the next year you mean ;)

Kim is my pick to win the oz, and justine for roland garros so... uh huh :)

·
Registered
594 Posts
Oh yeah definitely.

I think that Kim will win one first as I think her game is just becoming so solid, and quickly she is becoming a very hard hitter with a very good brain in there. I think Kim is great for the sport because she is fiercely competitive on the court, and yet off it she has be the nicest person on the tour.

I can see them winning quite a few French Opens between them, and some of the others too.

·
Registered
6,289 Posts
There is no doubt in my mind that both Kim & Justine will win at least one and probably several slams.

·
Registered
4,704 Posts
Hard to see that neither Justine or Kim will ever win a grandslam...surely with their talent at least one of them must?

I had to vote yes :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
I will put it this way, if they don't win a grandslam in the next couple of years I will be totaly shocked because they have great potential. They will be one of the leading women of the WTA tour in years to come... ;)

·
Registered
621 Posts
We talking about 40 slams here.......

·
Premium Member
1,432 Posts
Yes. One will one this year and two will win at least one apiece in the next two years at most.

After that they will play every final against each other for the next 8 years (just call me "Richard"!).

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
20,610 Posts
I am sure in the next ten years, they'll win at least one. I mean it is like so obvious. ;)

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
Of course they will:bounce:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts