1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Adrenaline junkie
23,202 Posts
OK, then who is a Golden Exempt WC?

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
:fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
6,316 Posts
Are you sure? Who else would the gold exempt wild card go to besides Mary?

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
I AM IN SHOCK !!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
IF ONLY I COULD GET THOSE ORGANISERS IN MY HANDS :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery:
I am not surprise that top players doesn't like to play there if the organisers are so stupid.:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Mary would be one of the stars there as the matter of fact the tournament is seeded very poorly as for TIER I this year.
THEY SHOULD BURN IN HELL :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery:

·
Registered
21,902 Posts
Tompier said:
I AM IN SHOCK !!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
IF ONLY I COULD GET THOSE ORGANISERS IN MY HANDS :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery:
I am not surprise that top players doesn't like to play there if the organisers are so stupid.:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Mary would be one of the stars there as the matter of fact the tournament is seeded very poorly as for TIER I this year.
THEY SHOULD BURN IN HELL :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery:
all those emotions... how do you know whether Mary even asked WC :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
29,965 Posts
What a shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This tournament is pathetic. Mary was the champion here and she doesn't get WC.

But this fucking boring Russians will get 3 WC :mad:

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
Didn't She ????
She was saying She would like to play in Moscou, Filderstad and Zurich if only She receive a wild cards there ??? It was so important to Her to get the better ranking before Australian Open

Take care
And yes those are emotions...HELL....She is my GODDES after all :devil:

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
Wojtek said:

I am on that one with you buddy :fiery: :mad: :fiery: :mad: :fiery:

Maybe the organisators want to give more chance to Dementieva and the rest of russians girls ??

·
Premium Member
182,023 Posts
Wojtek said:

where are the boring Polish girls ??? (playing 10k's :eek:)

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Mary was champ when this was a Tier III and was so long ago that about 1% of people had internet.

Mary WOULD have got the gold exempt WC IF she really wanted to play.
the organisers were holding out for another higher gold exempt player (they have more right).

·
Registered
21,902 Posts
Tompier said:
I am on that one with you buddy :fiery: :mad: :fiery: :mad: :fiery:

Maybe the organisators want to give more chance to Dementieva and the rest of russians girls ??
trust me, Elena is not scared of Mary... neither Nastya who demolished Mary just a month ago... chill out.

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
TheBoiledEgg said:
where are the boring Polish girls ??? (playing 10k's :eek:)

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Mary was champ when this was a Tier III and was so long ago that about 1% of people had internet.

Mary WOULD have got the gold exempt WC IF she really wanted to play.
the organisers were holding out for another higher gold exempt player (they have more right).

Are you sure it was TIER III that time ?? But there were so many top players there in 1998 - SELES, WILLIAMS, PIERCE and others.
Take care
oh and about the polish boring players "ask them if you find someone":) but it is going to be hard I guess

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
Tompier said:
YES I saw Myskina this year on IDEA PROKOM OPEN.....one wins for her there. VERY IMPRESIVE :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
It was on clay! Not Nastya's best surface...

Of course that they will give WC to Russians as it's the only fucking tournament in Russia! Hello?? Like TBE said, Mary won that event 20 years ago! And maybe she didn't even ask for it. No one in Russia cares about Mary so she wouldn't have drawn that big of a crowd!

·
Banned
9,812 Posts
When Mary won, it was def Tier I! I am sure she got WC this year as well

Reactions: Tompier

·
Registered
199,059 Posts
As well alot of Russian players are still under the AER rule. There is only one big tournament in Russia. If they let Mary down for the upcoming Russians in Russia, that's sounds fair to me.

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
RUS_4_EVER said:
It was on clay! Not Nastya's best surface...

Of course that they will give WC to Russians as it's the only fucking tournament in Russia! Hello?? Like TBE said, Mary won that event 20 years ago! And maybe she didn't even ask for it. No one in Russia cares about Mary so she wouldn't have drawn that big of a crowd!
Are you telling me that you wouldn't like to see Mary there ??
Oh looking back there has never been to many audience in tournament according to expensive tickets. I don't know the last year.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts