1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
15,233 Posts
*tick* *tock* *tick*....

·
Registered
13,105 Posts
I imagine the answer is that the thread that was deleted was part of a vendetta against a particular poster, which is in breach of the board's rules.

·
Registered
34,218 Posts
~ The Leopard ~ said:
I imagine the answer is that the thread that was deleted was part of a vendetta against a particular poster, which is in breach of the board's rules.
While I'd guess that (re. the original thread Jonathan is "indirectly" asking about now) the "last straw" was my umpteenth dustup with Amanda (GBFH) its worth noting that the thread started as a not-so-thinly veiled attack on Bri, who's not here @ present to defend herself.

·
Registered
18,948 Posts
lol

too bad you're not in this case :angel: but please, i'd be very disappointed if you quit being a sanctimonious ass. continue.

·
Registered
34,218 Posts
GBFH said:
lol

too bad you're not in this case :angel: but please, i'd be very disappointed if you quit being a sanctimonious ass. continue.
Meanwhile, you're stuck without hockey because the NHL didn't "pussify the game" :p enough to sell it to more than a niche audience like I (correctly) :angel: said it needed to! :devil:

·
Registered
18,948 Posts
JollyRoger said:
Meanwhile, you're stuck without hockey because the NHL didn't "pussify the game" :p enough to sell it to more than a niche audience like I (correctly) :angel: said it needed to! :devil:
actually...i'm not without hockey. but that's semantics, for you.

and even without those changes, the NHL is a billion-dollar industry. the lockout has ZERO ZERO ZERO ZERO ZERO ZERO ZERO to do with the media or fans perception of the game.

next time, act like you know :angel:

·
Registered
18,948 Posts
~ The Leopard ~ said:
Why don't you two get married?

am i the only person who can tell the difference between sexual tension and loathing tension?

well...roger (JollyRoger) can :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
double-dog daredevil
12,044 Posts
jonathan_crane said:
My question hadn't even been answered.
And this one won't be either. As a matter of policy, mod/admin decisions aren't up for discussion. As a matter of practice, though if you private message or email us (as opposed to posting a thread about it), you'll likely get an answer.

Reactions: Sonja
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.