Tennis Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why?

Everyone needs to get over it. JHH does not make decisions to please you, the sponsers, her opponent, or the audience. Who do you guys think you are? JHH doesn't know you. Why the hell would she suffer pain just to please any of you's??

Ok, then let's move away to the next topic.......Hingis vs Sharapova in a possible semi final encounter "lick:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
20,030 Posts
Do you think your little rant will stop the madness?:tape: :lol: You are only adding fuel to the fire.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,848 Posts
harloo said:
Do you think your little rant will stop the madness?:tape: :lol: You are only adding fuel to the fire.
I'll remind you of this post the next time it's all about Venus and Serena again...
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
11,012 Posts
Jakeev said:
I'll remind you of this post the next time it's all about Venus and Serena again...
swings and roundabouts. JHH got a lot of shit. the same people who defend her often pick on Venus and Serena. the same people who defend Venus and Serena often pick on JHH. a lot of crying and blah blah blah :sad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,074 Posts
RedCap999 said:
Why?

Everyone needs to get over it. JHH does not make decisions to please you, the sponsers, her opponent, or the audience. Who do you guys think you are? JHH doesn't know you. Why the hell would she suffer pain just to please any of you's??

Ok, then let's move away to the next topic.......Hingis vs Sharapova in a possible semi final encounter "lick:
:retard:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,434 Posts
Jakeev said:
I'll remind you of this post the next time it's all about Venus and Serena again...
Because of Venus and Serena I'm not understanding why people are suddenly opening their eyes to what Justine is receiving as if it's something new. Why the fuss?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,066 Posts
Um I don't get it. Do we even know that the original poster hates Venus and Serena???? Some of you guys sounds like :retard:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
20,030 Posts
Amira said:
Because of Venus and Serena I'm not understanding why people are suddenly opening their eyes to what Justine is receiving as if it's something new. Why the fuss?
Bingo. Jakeev and other's are acting like this is something new. The same mess goes on in regards to Venus and Serena year in year out and I don't see him or others running to their defense.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
20,030 Posts
Jakeev said:
I'll remind you of this post the next time it's all about Venus and Serena again...
Touche. My post must of struck a chord with you Jakeev. You know we were doing fine not responding to each other, and I hope you remember that also.:lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,983 Posts
RedCap999 said:
Why?

Everyone needs to get over it. JHH does not make decisions to please you, the sponsers, her opponent, or the audience. Who do you guys think you are? JHH doesn't know you. Why the hell would she suffer pain just to please any of you's??

Ok, then let's move away to the next topic.......Hingis vs Sharapova in a possible semi final encounter "lick:
lol, You need to get over it. We don't make decisions or posts to please you, your favs, their opponents, or fellow Justine fans. Who do you think you are? We don't know you, why should we stop posting what we feel just to please you? ;)

Ok, moving on I hope Martina wins her next match and then double bagels Sharapova, Davenport Style!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,595 Posts
Doggy said:
Um I don't get it. Do we even know that the original poster hates Venus and Serena???? Some of you guys sounds like :retard:
Learn to read in the order that posts are generated.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,795 Posts
RedCap999 said:
JHH does not make decisions to please you, the sponsers, her opponent, or the audience. Who do you guys think you are? JHH doesn't know you. Why the hell would she suffer pain just to please any of you's??:
I haven't been piling on JHH at all. As far as I'm concerned, she said she couldn't go on and she's earned the benefit of the doubt. Who the hell am I to second guess her? However, If she could have played on, she had an obligation to do so, even in pain and discomfort. Why should she do this to please the fans, her opponent or the sponsors? Because she'd get pretty lonely standing on a tennis court without them. Everything she has, everything she is, she owes to the fans, her opponents and the sponsors.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Miranda

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,598 Posts
don't agree, may be the critics on JHH are a bit too harsh after the final, but the monies she got from the AO is what many people earned for their whole life or half of their life, she owes the sponors and the audience a good fight, and there is also one thing she should show = "great sportsmanship"


RedCap999 said:
Why?

Everyone needs to get over it. JHH does not make decisions to please you, the sponsers, her opponent, or the audience. Who do you guys think you are? JHH doesn't know you. Why the hell would she suffer pain just to please any of you's??

Ok, then let's move away to the next topic.......Hingis vs Sharapova in a possible semi final encounter "lick:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,598 Posts
great post :worship:
meyerpl said:
I haven't been piling on JHH at all. As far as I'm concerned, she said she couldn't go on and she's earned the benefit of the doubt. Who the hell am I to second guess her? However, If she could have played on, she had an obligation to do so, even in pain and discomfort. Why should she do this to please the fans, her opponent or the sponsors? Because she'd get pretty lonely standing on a tennis court without them. Everything she has, everything she is, she owes to the fans, her opponents and the sponsors.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,795 Posts
SJW said:
swings and roundabouts. JHH got a lot of shit. the same people who defend her often pick on Venus and Serena. the same people who defend Venus and Serena often pick on JHH. a lot of crying and blah blah blah :sad:
You are correct, except nobody ever accused JHH of being fat and lazy, and nobody ever accused the either Williams sister of quitting in the middle of a match.
 

·
NeverWoz
Joined
·
27,565 Posts
RedCap999 said:
Why?

Everyone needs to get over it. JHH does not make decisions to please you, the sponsers, her opponent, or the audience. Who do you guys think you are? JHH doesn't know you. Why the hell would she suffer pain just to please any of you's??

Ok, then let's move away to the next topic.......Hingis vs Sharapova in a possible semi final encounter "lick:

STFU, you're too late to come in and bitch and moan that we're all evil bastards. Next.
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top