Registered
13,057 Posts
why was hse banned?

Possibl;y she only is temporaly...

Reactions: selking

·
Registered
26,105 Posts
that stupid bitch deserves to be banned. she's a manwhore:p;)

·
double-dog daredevil
12,044 Posts
;)

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
15,233 Posts
SlazengerUser said:
my guess is that she badrepped JollyRoger
:lol: That actually will get you banned/suspended (speaking from personal experience).

·
double-dog daredevil
12,044 Posts
We aim to please (ourselves, that it) :)

·
Registered
6,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
everytime i see your posts i think martina is talking. Then i realize that martina would never be that up tight.

·
double-dog daredevil
12,044 Posts
Oh for dog's sake - someone thought she'd been banned because she was goofing with her usertitle. Someone else made a half-assed guess as to why (which I didn't even see). After GBFH explained the joke, I messed up her title again, just for fun - THAT's what I was winking at.

It ain't about you.

(edit. just saw esq.'s post - unnecessary, but given that you DID report him, it's true)

·
Registered
34,218 Posts
griffin said:
(edit. just saw esq.'s post - unnecessary, but given that you DID report him, it's true)
I did, he deserved it, and the dumb MF'er turned a (too light, IMO) 2-day suspension into a far longer one by having the gall to post during the initial brief t/o as "Jesquimaux" with a copy & paste of your suspension e-mail as his signature.

·
15,233 Posts
:rolls: I smell sour grapes :rolls: Give it up Jolly, you take reputation points serious so just turn it off and call it a day :D

Reactions: GBFH

·
15,233 Posts
Oh, and make use of your ignore function since certain posters iritate you so :wavey:

Reactions: joie

·
Banned
8,642 Posts
jr- i see you're coming undone again:confused: i'm gonna have to track whether or not there is a pattern/cycle that can be predicted of when you start behaving like this. wow-talk about comedy relief when you need it *shakes head*- get out and smell a flower or something. I would tell you to get some pussy but I wouldn't dare wish that on some poor women:).

·
15,233 Posts
:rolls::rolls::rolls:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.