Tennis Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I apologise if this has been answered before. But why is non tennis forum a private forum meaning guests are unable to view it?

·
Vamorza!
57,175 Posts
From what I remember there used to be many many guests browsing that forum. When the board was having many problems (slowness, errors, etc), we set that forum to private in an attempt to decrease traffic.

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
From what I remember there used to be many many guests browsing that forum. When the board was having many problems (slowness, errors, etc), we set that forum to private in an attempt to decrease traffic.
Cool that makes sense. Thanks for the response.

·
Premium Member
23,427 Posts
I thought it was because this was a tennis forum, and if you wanted to talk about something else here it would be logical to register, but yes thats fine for me too..

·
Team WTAworld, Lounge Owner
44,144 Posts
The answer is simple: Guest should not see how psychopathic the Tennis-Forum-members can be :spit:

·
Winner
14,940 Posts
I think all forums except GM should be set to private. Why would someone want to read all the forums if they're not a member? :shrug:

·
Registered
19,165 Posts
I think all forums except GM should be set to private. Why would someone want to read all the forums if they're not a member? :shrug:
No. I check scores for games I play in from work. Usually without the hassle of logging in. :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts