I really liked her game. Where has she gone? and why?:confused:

·
Registered
115,330 Posts
She's in training and will be back soon

·
Banned
35,898 Posts
She's out injured out the moment with a toe injury, has been since late 06 season.

Hopefully she will be returning in the next few months.

·
Registered
4,642 Posts
i hope that she comes back soon - i miss her in the tournaments! You wouldn't think that a toe injury would keep you out for so long, it must have been serious?

·
HEADBANGER
72,611 Posts

·
Worshipping the bangs
62,496 Posts
i heard she was going to retire if she didnt make the YEC's last year... is that true
Never, ever, ever believe anything you hear Nastya says, or what other people say she says. Her absolute failure to be consistent is part of her essential Nastyaness, and I for one hope it never changes.

·
Worshipping the bangs
62,496 Posts
i hope that she comes back soon - i miss her in the tournaments! You wouldn't think that a toe injury would keep you out for so long, it must have been serious?

She hurt it last year, then tried to come back too soon and reinjured it. She is taking her rehab slowly to avoid having the problem recur.

Or else she's quit to host soccer and tennis on Russian television. Take your pick.

·
HEADBANGER
72,611 Posts
She hurt it last year, then tried to come back too soon and reinjured it. She is taking her rehab slowly to avoid having the problem recur.

Or else she's quit to host soccer and tennis on Russian television. Take your pick.
There was surgery involved too, not?
Let's hope she comes back, the tour is poorer without her.

I miss her hotpants:hearts: and colouful language.

And she's a damn good player too!

·
Banned
35,898 Posts
There was surgery involved too, not?
Let's hope she comes back, the tour is poorer without her.

I miss her hotpants:hearts: and colouful language.

And she's a damn good player too!
Yeah, she had surgery in January.

Nastya hotpants. :drool: :lick:

·
HEADBANGER
72,611 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Such a clean hitter of the ball - love her!!!!! I find Jankovic similar in many ways - great game but a little brittle mentally - Jnakovic's loss to Henin at the wkend in Berlin reminded me so much of Myskina defeat to Henin at the Olympics in 04. Would love to see a Myskina Jnakovic grand slam final though

·
Registered
9,122 Posts
:lol: at that horse pic again...wth was she thinking?! :rolls: her thighs look extra huge in that photo too.

anyway, nastya...come back! :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts