Tennis Forum banner

Why is Misa playing so well this week?

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
23,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why is Misa playing so well this week?

First she beats top seed Nicole Vaidisova in the first round, then beats Sybille Bammer in the next round!

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Weak field? I dunno...she still beat the top ranked player in the field...so? Who can say? All I know is that I've lost a lot of money betting against her!

·
Banned
5,480 Posts
having a weak field does not take away from the fact that she beat reigning French Open semifinalist Vaidisova and last week's semifinalist, Bammer. Hallelujah Misa!

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Because Nicole is an over-rated B!tch, who has only made it this far because of the crap-hole tournment that she played and won. also the eas draw she has been handed in the non crap-hole tournment. When she has to play someone good she loses.

I can't wait for my girl Masha to get a hold of her and kick her @ss.

·
Administrator
29,114 Posts
Because the first ever Wtaworld Musical Chairs competition started this week is definately the reason

·
Registered
23,442 Posts
It is obviously because her fanbase was getting a little low.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
She's just getting it together. She's had patches in matches (Seuss at work) where she looks like a future world beater, and she's finally stringing together all the steps. About time, too.

·
Registered
23,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Because Nicole is an over-rated B!tch, who has only made it this far because of the crap-hole tournment that she played and won. also the eas draw she has been handed in the non crap-hole tournment. When she has to play someone good she loses.

Nicole Vaidisova is one of the best tennis players in the world and as at late Bammer seems to be too.....mind if I give ya a bad rep :wavey:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
12,720 Posts
Confidence - she's been playing well against top players (Safina x 3, Sharapova, Vaidisova etc.) and she has got the big win this week, its got to give her confidence that she finally got the big win this year.

Reactions: kittyking

·
Registered
19,960 Posts
and who says she is playing that well :scratch:

wait for a possible quarter or semi or final, :D

·
Registered
8,692 Posts

:rolleyes:

·
Banned
15,895 Posts
I have Misa's autograph on a Charleston Draw Sheet, for the first person who PM's me his/her mailing address. :wavey:

·
Registered
515 Posts
Because her hampster Andy died.:lol:
MK is growing up fast. She has a brother thats won Wimbledon.

·
Registered
355 Posts
I dont know if I would say that she has played outstanding yet.... Lets see how far she takes it!

Yeah she beat Vaidisova - but Vaidisova almost always loose when she is #1 seed and has the chance to win a big tourney. Bammer - idk - I dont really see her as a really good player - that actually beats her opponent - she seems more like the type that well beat you if you let her...

Misa has had some other good wins in the past - but has had troubling strining them together for anything major.... Dont think this would be the time to see that either...

1 - 20 of 79 Posts