Tennis Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First, he was an all time great tennis player in singles and doubles. John McEnroe was the most naturally talented tennis player I have ever seen. Then, he becomes the best tennis analyst of all time. John McEnroe is truly the John Madden of tennis broadcasting! And last but not least. Johnny Mac is now an outstanding game show host. His new show is appropriately called "The Chair". He is funny, witty and sarcastic. "The Chair" is a great vehicle for John.

P.S. - Silly me! I almost forgot to add that John is also a world class art gallery owner.

P.P.S. - No one else in the history of tennis has been able to master so many careers on and off the court the way John McEnroe has. It's time one of the most criticised and villified players of all time was acknowledged for all of his wonderful talents. Congratulations John. Keep up the great work!

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
don`t forget to add that he is also the best gossipreporter;)

·
Registered
17,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
irma, you cannot be serious! Best gossip reporter?

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
Yeah last year during wimbledon, he was gossiping about Steffi and Andre all the time, he also announced that she was pregnant long before Steffi and Andre announced it themselfs.

·
Registered
6,017 Posts
best comentator?? no way!! he adores andre and pete too much!!!!!!

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
John is great!He is very cool and hip!Always showing up on Jay Leno and David Letterman,I wish tennis players would do that more often when they have time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts