Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Chionophile
40,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's be real here she weighs more than when she was in Championship form. Certainly a lot more than during Serena Slam.

But she won't lose that weight. You know why? Well, you'll notice that she looks bigger but more importantly her breasts also look bigger. They're huge!

When a woman gains weight her breasts also enlarge. And quite frankly, I think she loves it. She certainly likes wearing clothes that reveals how big her cleavage is.

So that's why I don't think she'll want to be "thin" as such. Because she got thin, her breasts will shrink also. I don't think Serena wants to have Venus' breasts, for instance.

So that's why I think she'll remain in this shape.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
baloney she has more than enough.
however her body has changed and it will definitely be difficult to ever get back to what she was when she won the grand slam.
whether she wants to or not.

·
Registered
12,035 Posts
Nice theory, but I think not.

·
63,540 Posts
Sam L said:
When she goes to serve and bounces the ball, you can see them move!! You couldn't during 2002.
You're dumb and blind :retard:

·
Registered
616 Posts
Here's my two cents:

I think people have been so obsessed with her fitness and training and whatnot, that they've forgotten what Serena Williams looked like in, say, 2002-2004. Serena has NEVER been a twig, and never will be. She was heavier in 2002/2003 than she was in 2004. I'm willing to bet money that currently, she's at about the same weight that she was in 2002/2003.

·
Banned
3,588 Posts
Why I think people constantly hate Serena........

their current fave will never be able to achieve what Serena has, and can't even imagine ever having as much success as Serena has had in this sport.

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
VeeDaQueen said:
Why I think people constantly hate Serena........

their current fave will never be able to achieve what Serena has, and can't even imagine ever having as much success as Serena has had in this sport.

Henin-Hardenne is coming up close, sad to say, and she'll definitely be around longer than either sister.

·
Registered
13,542 Posts
In the recent pictures it's looking like she is trying to get back into shape, such as that swim suit one. So where ur trying to go with this pointless dumb as fuck thread is way beyond me.

·
Banned
30,774 Posts
Pheobo said:
Henin-Hardenne is coming up close, sad to say, and she'll definitely be around longer than either sister.
Or JenCap, Lindsay Davenport, Martina Hingis and most everyone in your signature. :rolleyes: So, what's your point and...

This is a stupid thread :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,349 Posts
Paialii said:
Here's my two cents:

I think people have been so obsessed with her fitness and training and whatnot, that they've forgotten what Serena Williams looked like in, say, 2002-2004. Serena has NEVER been a twig, and never will be. She was heavier in 2002/2003 than she was in 2004. I'm willing to bet money that currently, she's at about the same weight that she was in 2002/2003.
They haven't forgotten it, they are just ignoring it. I fully recognise that all this false concern over Serena's weight is nothing more than a ploy used to tarnish the image of her legendary athletic figure. People aren't as naive as they pretend to be, they know full well that Serena has never been a small girl. But I'm sure they would love for her to be small, because we all know how scared our society is of strong women.

·
Chionophile
40,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
dreamgoddess099 said:
They haven't forgotten it, they are just ignoring it. I fully recognise that all this false concern over Serena's weight is nothing more than a ploy used to tarnish the image of her legendary athletic figure. People aren't as naive as they pretend to be, they know full well that Serena has never been a small girl. But I'm sure they would love for her to be small, because all know how scared our society is of strong women.
Why is our society scared of strong women? Do women want to be strong?

If you had the choice would you want Serena's body or Venus' body? Say they're same height for argument's sake.

This isn't about Serena's results and stuff but a discussion of body image. I strongly believe that Serena loves to have the big body: like big breasts etc... and you need weight to have that. I've been told a lot of girls love that.

·
Banned
3,588 Posts
Regla, you're worrying me more and more every day :sad:

1 - 20 of 71 Posts