Tennis Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
3,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
First off she has played excellent tennis. Defeated Serena in a slam (yeah I know what happened but facts are facts) and just won the Open (yeah I know the Sisters were not there). So congrats Justine on winning your second slam. In doing this she has issued a challenge to both Venus and Serena that they are the ones who now must step up. The Sisters have had it their way since 2000. First Venus then Serena! If no one had stepped up we would never see the best Venus or Serena possible. Why should they work harder if they are winning and dominating? The 5'51/2", 125 lb dynamo is now in their face. To be honest she is playing closer to her potential than either Venus or Serena. She is squeezing out everthing she has. Both Venus and Serena have a long way to go to reach their ultimate potential. Something they will never do if not challenged. I don't know about you, but I want to see both Sisters at their ultimate. Justine the fiery Belgian may just be the one who will enable me to witness that! :cool:

Reactions: salima

· Registered
609 Posts
TSequoia01 said:
First off she has played excellent tennis. Defeated Serena in a slam (yeah I know what happened but facts are facts) and just won the Open (yeah I know the Sisters were not there). So congrats Justine on winning your second slam. In doing this she has issued a challenge to both Venus and Serena that they are the ones who now must step up. The Sisters have had it their way since 2000. First Venus then Serena! If no one had stepped up we would never see the best Venus or Serena possible. Why should they work harder if they are winning and dominating? The 5'51/2", 125 lb dynamo is now in their face. To be honest she is playing closer to her potential than either Venus or Serena. She is squeezing out everthing she has. Both Venus and Serena have a long way to go to reach their ultimate potential. Something they will never do if not challenged. I don't know about you, but I want to see both Sisters at their ultimate. Justine the fiery Belgian may just be the one who will enable me to witness that! :cool:
:worship:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.