Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I would start one of the few if not the first cheering thread for Dally. I like to see players from smaller tennis countries come out of the brink to do well. (Cara, Anne, etc) Add Dally to the list, because she has slowly made her way inside the top 100, and in the past 2 weeks she has recorded 2 wins in 2 tier I events, taking out Tammy and now Sarah. I hope luck continues. Does anyone know of the game Dally plays? Best of luck to Dally! :wavey:

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
:bounce:

·
Registered
15,067 Posts
I know I've been a big fan of Dally for quite a while now, especially being a black African player :)
First saw her back in OZ in 1996 against Pierce (lost 6-3 6-3 I think) but she played really well that day, I think she was only about 17 at the time. Last saw her against Serena at FO last year in the second round.
She is more of a claycourter, fairly extreme forehand grip, would say backhand is probably her best shot, and she's a great fighter!!
Good luck to her against Juju

GO DALLY!!!!!!!!! :bounce:

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sadly Dally has gotten two rotten draws in the past weeks. Second round she falls into Justine's draw, and last week against Serena. Put up a good fight!

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Tough loss for Dally. Similar to that of Serena, 3-6, 0-6. :( Best of luck next time. Keep winning Dally! :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts