Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
5,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mean, she´s not Junior #1 anymore since 2007, why she still receives Main Draw Wild Cards when she does not deserve them?
Why not Lertcheewakarn (2008 #1 ) or Rus (2008 #2) instead of Urszula?
I just don´t understand it. It´s completely unfair. :(

·
Serena's #1 Hater
19,697 Posts
We're not the ones granting her the wild cards, so why are you asking us?

·
Registered
24,901 Posts
Probably to do with her PR company i would think. Plus she wont need them for much longer she's almost top 100 now.

·
Registered
18,049 Posts
:haha: at you even suggesting Lertcheewakarn should get a MD WC. She just lost in the first round of a 10k winning only 5 games

·
Registered
6,914 Posts
The real question is:

why is she not in the top 100 already? then she won't need all these damn wildcards :( She's far too good to be ranked so low

·
Hoping for less D'oh and more woohoo!
14,454 Posts
So the Radwanska sisters can join the Bondarenko sisters in the draw.:shrug:

·
Registered
11,042 Posts
:haha: at you even suggesting Lertcheewakarn should get a MD WC. She just lost in the first round of a 10k winning only 5 games
Completely agree. Even suggesting that Lertcheewakarn should get MDWCs to big tournaments is hilarious. She has done nothing to prove she deserves them. She barely played pro tournaments last year, sticking mainly to juniors. All of the better juniors her age were playing pro tournmanents and are now ranked in the top 200 (Rus, Oudin, Pervak, and even Moore)

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Heh. Maybe because Indian Wells is short of sisters?

Reactions: *JR*

·
Registered
7,988 Posts
surely the only reason that urszula isn't #1 junior anymore is that she is playing the main tour so much. And why not give her all the wildcards? She is the sister of an already succesful player and is likely to join Aggie if not surpass her, she beat Franny earlier this year (ok, not a great achievement when Franny's singles is shite, but still...) And after having beaten Michael LdB, she clearly is the very best very young person so I would give her the wildcard every time (granted, you didn' know she was gonna beat Michelle when you started the thread).

·
Registered
413 Posts
it's obvvious officials know she's better than her shitty rank i think she's much more gifted than Aga someday they both will be in Top20 :)

·
-
26,864 Posts
omg Lertcheewakarn :haha:
Ula deserves all those WC's more then Noppawan :sobbing:

Rus got a MDWC for Miami :)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts