Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It´s a fact that Dokic said 2002 she will try to limit her schedule, now that she lost early each week 2003 she tries to better her situation by playing even more compared to Daniela who limits her schedule being in a crisis.

We all know that Dokic lost early in Leipzig being on the road in Brazil and Asia the last 2 years before Germany and being jetlagged and now that she is even no longer a top20 player and there are a number of rising stars like LinaK (beating Kim in Toronto) or Asian star Tammy (beating Daniela in New York) I´m kind of fed up that the Leipzig organizers give a WC to a player tumbling down the rankings.

I´ve no idea how many withdrawals the main draw in Leipzig suffers right now and how many of the so far into qualifying players rose into main draw candidates due to these withdrawals but knowing that LinaK was known to be in the quali-matches same as Tammy I wonder what makes these people choose Miss "I want a man each night" Dokic.

Hopefully, 1-2 WCs will go to German players ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,731 Posts
Perhaps she is on the new Gold exempt list.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
182,035 Posts
Lina is already in maindraw :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34,218 Posts
Name recognition, big boobs, nice hair, and a pretty face will do it every time. (Or maybe Damir threatened to show up otherwise)! :p
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
26,933 Posts
Well, this is just :rolleyes: Jelena is the last player who deserves a WC because she gives zero effort back. How stupid.

Anca probably won't get one again. :rolleyes:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
182,035 Posts
Chris......... Dokic got the Gold Exempt WC
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
596 Posts
that's easy, she was on the gold exempt list for 2003,
you ARE a gold exempt player for the whole year,
and she was last year, so she can still get WC's,
it's not leading up to US Open schedule...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
TBE, you are the "king" here ;)

Thanks for the info. I think that the Exempt lists are silly stuff considering they are made after a season and remain unchanged for a whole year. How about re-considering after Wimbledon ? ;)

Would lift the Belgians into the Gold Exempt League, wouldn´t it.
 

·
Genie Bouchard of TF
Joined
·
108,499 Posts
Leipzig is known as the tournament with the stpid WC´s

last year a WC went to Elke Clijsters - pffffff
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,727 Posts
ChrisGermany said:
Miss "I want a man each night" Dokic.
Wat is this about? ... Why would u call her that ... because she has had two BFs? .... ?? Its not like she has had like 20 men or something, she has had 2 .... i mean seriously, some people make up the stupidest shit just to diss a player they dont like.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,330 Posts
•~¤¥õ§HïË707¤~• said:
Wat is this about? ... Why would u call her that ... because she has had two BFs? .... ?? Its not like she has had like 20 men or something, she has had 2 .... i mean seriously, some people make up the stupidest shit just to diss a player they dont like.

Whatever Jelena is a straight up HOE!!! Listen she would be going out w/some 19 year old 1 week after she broke up with her 1+ year b/f Enrique. I wouldn't be surprised if she was messing with Barna younger brother when her and Enrique were going out. Sounds like another episode of Maury. hahahah :laugh:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,727 Posts
jbone_0307 said:
Whatever Jelena is a straight up HOE!!! Listen she would be going out w/some 19 year old 1 week after she broke up with her 1+ year b/f Enrique. I wouldn't be surprised if she was messing with Barna younger brother when her and Enrique were going out. Sounds like another episode of Maury. hahahah :laugh:
she broke up with enrique like 2+ months ago ... she hasnt been with him for quite sometime ... and it has only just been reported she is going out with Tino, + wats the big deal bout him being 19? she is 20 .... that is just normal ... u dont know perhaps he is born the same year and is turning 20 like tomorrow .... :rollseyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,330 Posts
•~¤¥õ§HïË707¤~• said:
she broke up with enrique like 2+ months ago ... she hasnt been with him for quite sometime ... and it has only just been reported she is going out with Tino, + wats the big deal bout him being 19? she is 20 .... that is just normal ... u dont know perhaps he is born the same year and is turning 20 like tomorrow .... :rollseyes:
I dont care if hes 19 or 30. Jelena is a STRAIGHT UP HOE!! 2 months is bad too. Obviously the sex wasn't good for her to go w/somebody else in 2 months so she experimented w/her coaches younger brother. If you found out that she broke up w/enrique 2 months ago then she mighta been going with him right after they broke up. Whos to tell you that she didn't. Shes just goin around hoeing now that she got freedom from her daddy. I can picture it, "maury, I have to secrets to tell, the 1st one is that i cheated on my b/f(Enrique) with my coaches younger brother. The Next secret is that i dont know who the father of my baby, 2 month old Damir Jr. hahah. Maury gives a paternity test and both are not the father. Meanwhile Jelen appears on the show again with Borna Bikic, her coach and the paternity test proves that hes the father. Nice scenario huh?? lol
 
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Top