• more interesting matches

Votes: 31 31.0%
  • better tennis

Votes: 9 9.0%
  • better looking players

Votes: 19 19.0%
  • just because I am a woman myself

Votes: 9 9.0%
  • I don't! I prefer watchin' men's tennis!

Votes: 18 18.0%
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
7,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you prefer watching the WTA-Tour rather than ATP-matches?
Do you watch mens tennis once in a while or even more?
Why? What do you think about the ATP-stars Federer, Nadal, Murray, Djokovic, Roddick & Co?
Which tour has the greater stars?

:confused::confused::confused:

·
Premium Member
28,056 Posts
The personalities, characters and rivalries used to be much better than the ATP now Im not so sure.

·
Banned
15,803 Posts
I chose 'better tennis'

That used to be the reason, but now it's not so true.

·
Registered
25,370 Posts
the real reason is either you're a straight guy who pervs over the women, or you're a gay guy who cant help but be attracted to strong females that achieve.

as for girls its natural they should look upto other women, though im pretty sure most still perv on atp players.

·
Worshipping the bangs
62,496 Posts
I think liking them the same should be the option, since that's usually the way I feel. Although right now I'm skewed because I'm :inlove: with Lena D.

Also, this board is just better than MTF!

·
Registered
690 Posts
I love WTA beacause of Daniela Hantuchova...but I like both ATP and WTA...in WTA i like very nice dresses for Masha or others too. it´s like a fashion show sometimes and they give me ideas, what dress to buy in real;)
and beacause I am an woman...and I love tennis...

·
Registered
18,514 Posts
I am a feminist in a lot of ways. I really respect what the WTA tour has and continues to stand for, the opportunities they give female athletes, and their refusal to play second fiddle.

And I think it is kind of awkward to watch men play individual sports. I don't know why, but I just always end up feeling awkward. I love my Red Sox, Celtics and Blue Devils, but I won't even watch the guys tennis team here. Never got into boxing. I think all that Mixed Martial arts crap is ridiculous...so yeah someone psychoanalyze me please.

·
Registered
7,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Playin' tennis myself I just get frustrated watchin the top male players. I'm too far away from that! :-D
But I still believe I could compete with some of the girls.

Beside that I think that girls play a more individual style. There are too many men just playing the same top-spin-style. Especially these days on clay...

And on faster surfaces men's tennis is boring when you have to good servers facing eachother.

·
Registered
25,215 Posts
Why? Who knows? My favorite players are on the women's side. Venus and Serena, before that Nav, before that BJK. Whereas, back in Ashe, Smith, Laver, Newcombe, I was into men's tennis.

·
Premium Member
28,048 Posts
Because Slovakia has better results in WTA:lol::p
If I was younger and Slovakia had good mens, I watched both;)
And I have more favourites in WTA as in ATP:p

1 - 20 of 64 Posts