Registered
435 Posts
because........

She's hot and i mean HOT!!!!!!!:fiery: :drool: :hearts:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You're right ...................................... :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

·
Registered
15,368 Posts
I don't really like her... and she's not hot! Ok she has big boobs, but that doesn't do it for me...

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And Kim Clijsters is beautiful ? Never !

·
Registered
15,368 Posts
Hmm Energy... DID I SAY THAT????? :mad:

Who said Kim's a beauty? Not me! Why do you start talking about Kim????

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
I think the question was 'why do you like barbara schett?' not why you don't like her or disagreeing with why someone else liked her, so really if you didn't like the topic line, why enter:confused: :confused:

I have seen her close up and really the consenus here is right about her:)

But I hope people like her for more than that;)

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Her off-court pics are always of her smiling and showing positive expressions of her.

I like that. :)

plus her tennis is fine too but hoping if she can achieve more.... ..

·
Adrenaline junkie
23,053 Posts
Nice girl, nice smile, and all those convexities..

·
Team WTAworld, The Martian Llama
20,264 Posts
Yeah well obviously she is really good looking, nice smile all that sort of thing and that's one of the reasons I like her, but it's not just that she just seems one of the nicest girls on the tour as well, I remember seeing her walking about Wimbledon at the practice courts last year and she was talking to all the players.

Her tennis is really good as well and again I just like players that aren't the real big hitters in the game, hopefully she can get back to the form she had a few years ago. :)

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
She is one of the friendly girls on tour, there are not many, but Babsi is one and she is Anke's best friend. ;)

·
Registered
4,704 Posts
A talented, dynamic and entertaining shotmaker who has wins over some the greatest players around and has been to the 4th round of all 4 majors...plus she has beautiful blonde hair, dreamy blue eyes, lovely soft features, great body and a radiant smile that she flashes so frequently...what's not to like?

Rock on Babsi... :bounce:

·
Registered
5,393 Posts
Because of her great game, beautiful genuine smile, super attitude, and seems to be pleasant with the other players. The first time I had heard of her was when she beat Venus Williams at the French Open 01, which is definitely a tough feat and I was very impressed. Hope she can play more consistently like she did in '99. Would love to meet and talk with her and get her autograph. :) :hearts:

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Babs, reasons

I think it is mainly the "babe factor", at least for the guys.
She is also a quality tennis player.

Venus, guilty of slow starts in most tourneys had the bad luck of drawing Babs in the Roland Garros in 2001. Venus does not play well in the early rounds, even against players outside the top twenty.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts