Tennis Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Play Sharapova's match at same time as Justine/Serena? Utterly frustrating :mad:

And why has TTC stopped its multi-channel thing? :fiery:

·
Registered
115,329 Posts
They should have put the women on one court, 4 in a row.

·
Registered
115,329 Posts
That's another problem. They would show Federer on tv, not women

·
Registered
107 Posts
Yes it is really frustrating. Now all of us have to watch Justine and Serena slug it out. No doubt it might be a good match but it would have been better if they had put Maria and Anna's match at a different time.

·
Registered
115,329 Posts
How does the USO and Wimbledon do it? This year, all 4 matches are good at RG.

·
Registered
107 Posts
How does the USO and Wimbledon do it? This year, all 4 matches are good at RG.
Exactly. The down side is that viewers can only watch one of two matches at a time. I would have liked to catch Maria and Anna as well. If only there were two different channels showing both matches at the same time... really frustrating. The first two matches would have been worth watching as well.

·
Registered
9,122 Posts
Play Sharapova's match at same time as Justine/Serena? Utterly frustrating :mad:

And why has TTC stopped its multi-channel thing? :fiery:
Tell me about it. :eek: Now I've slighty lost interest in the Henin-Serena match. Just the going back and forth to check scores.

·
Registered
17,211 Posts
Why not? One of the quarterfinals is bound to be boring.
Chakvetadze and Sharapova lacks variety.

Plus Maria still has the edge in that match.

Rebound Ace: Anna's worse surface/Sharapova's next worse surface= Sharapova wins
Clay: Anna's next worse surface/Sharapova's worse surface= likely another win for Maria.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Well...obviously the Serena-Justine match would be way more interesting but Maria-Anna would be a good QF match. Same as the earlier two matches...both would have made for good viewing.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts